Anyone going to Everfree Northwest?

MyLittlePonyTales

So, for those who haven't heard, there's this convention in Seattle, Washington, coming up in August, called Everfree Northwest. Anyone going?

Also, it seems they're looking for con book submissions. If you're an artist, you can probably get in. Short stories (under 2K) are being accepted as well, it looks like, as well as some prose.

• 3 weeks later...

Registration sold out of the 400-500 tickets they original had. This was shortly after Tabitha St. Germain was announced. They managed to expand the venue and release another 300-400 tickets or so. There was an announcement on EquestriaDaily, and the EFNW Facebook, Twitter, and forums too, I think. They went on sale on Saturday, the re-opening of registration was scheduled and again, announced in advance to try to give everyone a fair chance. Registration was originally open for months as well before they sold out the first batch.

Now they are completely absolutely sold out, no more tickets, no more chance of expanding the venue any further. However, I know they are still looking for staff (provided you are over 18). At this point, that seems to be the only way in, if they accept you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I ended up volunteering for logistics. Hopefully that Friday doesn't end up being a complete nightmare for me - I have a feeling it's going to be...

Anyway, I think I saw you yesterday, Tales. You weren't the short-haired girl wearing the "20 Percent Cooler" shirt at the meeting yesterday, were you?

Well, I ended up volunteering for logistics. Hopefully that Friday doesn't end up being a complete nightmare for me - I have a feeling it's going to be...

Anyway, I think I saw you yesterday, Tales. You weren't the short-haired girl wearing the "20 Percent Cooler" shirt at the meeting yesterday, were you?

:o W-W-What?

You know that would have been my first time meeting a Canterlot Brony that I didn't personally tell to sign up?

Were you the one next to Silver Quill then?

:-o W-W-What?

You know that would have been my first time meeting a Canterlot Brony that I didn't personally tell to sign up?

Were you the one next to Silver Quill then?

Can't say I know who that is - I'm not too familiar with any of the people there, except for the two friends who dragged me along, lol. I was actually wearing the same shirt (after seeing so many different pony shirts... I need to get more, dangit! xD).

Can't say I know who that is - I'm not too familiar with any of the people there, except for the two friends who dragged me along, lol. I was actually wearing the same shirt (after seeing so many different pony shirts... I need to get more, dangit! xD).

I think Silver Quill is head of logistics... figured you knew since that's where you said you're working.

Naw, I guess it's Frosty. :/

Got my wires crossed since I need Silvertail for something another time. Yep, two Silver's on the team.

Have you been added to the Skype group?

I also don't really do IRL names, and the other staff don't seem to either... (notice how the board was listed by online names at the meeting?).

Yeah, I have been. And yeah, I noticed just about everyone else is going by fan names. I just opted to go with my real name (my username here's just something random I came up with probably four years ago so it has nothing to do with MLP and I registered to the Meetup group under my real name) and I don't think Adrienne has one either (unless she does on the Meetup page - she doesn't on Skype).