Good morning, everypony!

MorningAmnesia

About Myself: I'm in my last semester of my Honors Bachelor of Social Sciene with a Specialization in Criminology and a Major in English. I'm easily excitable and friendly. I want to be a teacher or a librarian. I live in Canada. I love to read and I collect books. I play video games all the time. For the Horde!

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic forum" and clicked one.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend Isz raved about it so I gave it a try.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
:-o How cool are the emoticons? Very cool, that's how cool.

seriously I love the emoticons too :kissy::RDash:<3 Anyway welcome welcome welcome to canterlot! glad to have you here! also criminology is so awesome...but as interested in it as I am its still a mystery to me :P (oh man worst pun ever) well I hope to see you on the boards, if you're having trouble or get stuck with something just shoot me a Private Message I can try to help you sort things out :D

Criminology used to interest me... Now as I am completing my Forensic Science degree (BS), I don't want anything to do with it :P.

So curiosity abounds! Is it always morning to you because you are MorningAmnesia?

Oh well that is not important! Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you in the RP area eventually!

Glad you found the emotes!

Son I am Dissapoint: :artax:

Howdy! You seem like a fun pony! :D

My mind nearly blew itself over your 'About me' section. It was overflowing with win in every aspect. Criminology? Teacher/Librarian aspirations? Loves books? For the Horde?!

...Afraid im going to have to disagree with that last bit, though. Alliance will prevail :twisted:

Hope to see you around, and moreso that you have a really good time! You come off as a really fun pony ^^