Flight Suit Fittings! [AeroBlades Only]

Strait Lace walked into his Office, where he conducted most of his Business. He sighed from an already stressful day, running a successful clothing line was more work then it should have been. He sat in his black leather chair behind his Wooden Desk. Infront of him on his desk we're a small stack of letters. Strait Lace looked over a few letters from today. He eye'd them over quickly, seeing most of them bills when one caught his eye. He quickly opened it and placed his reading glasses on. The Unicorn's eyes quickly analyzed the paper as a grin formed across his face.

The Letter was from Crescent Blaze, the Captain of the new Flight team he sponsored. It told how he had found suitable fliers for his team, and they we're being sent off to His estate in Canterlot to be tailored to fit their own flight suits. He set the paper down and let his Glasses rest on his office table. The White Stallion slid off his chair and made his way out of his office. Waiting right outside his door was his faithful servent, Alice. He Almost considered her a second wife for Raising his daughter, Felicity in absence of her mother.

"Alice, I need you to do several things for me withing the next hour or so." His voice was strong and firm as he spoke to her. " First off, inform our Tailor she will need to be ready to take the measurments of Several ponies for Slight suits. Secondly, tell a few of the servents that you see running about I need four of them at the gate by Noon, ready to carry luggage to the Guest Rooms. And Lastly, Please wake up Felicity and get her ready. Its sad that a pony like her still sleeps in so late."

She nodded at him and made her way through the hallways to complete her tasks. She straighened up and began to make his way to the front gate. He navigated the complex hallways before ending up at the Front doors, They we're Tall and inscribed with the Signature styled ' L ' that was in their Lace clothing line logo. They opened for him as he neared and stepped outside. There was a smooth concrete path that lead to a gate 50 hooves ahead of him. To the sides were lush bushes styled as important figures from Canterlot. He made his way to the front gate and began waiting for the AreaBlade members.

((OOC: Congrats for All of you know made it to the team! This is where the RP for your custom fitted Flight suit!))

(OOC: Now this is going to be fun :D)

Colton Cloudkicker, newly designated Right-Wing of core team of the Aeroblades had received his first major task...Picking up his suit. The pegasus had travelled along with the team from Cloudsdale to Canterlot. With him he had brought a few saddlebags of personal effects, along with suitcases full of essentials that were currently with his fiancée, Quantum Flux as he had to see to this...suit fitting.

Colton had arrived at the gates of Lace manor, the rather luxurious home of the Aeroblades sponsor, Straight Lace, the proud owner of a clothing company. Colton looked around as he arrived at the large outside gates. He was accompanied by his companion and pet, Sparks the sparrow. The two of them marvelled at the magnificence of the grand estate.

Every bush looked manicured by hoof and the house wasn't anything to gawk at either, "...Wow." Colton said as he gazed upon the manner, Sparks mimicking his gaze rather accurately. In the back of his mind, Colton felt a tad apprehensive. He could see that he was the first of the Aeroblades to arrive and...well...Colton and rich ponies didn't exactly mix very well. It all depended on how said rich pony acted but in the past he had had some less than savoury encounters with those of the 'higher class'.

Colton was about to go and request entry but he saw somepony coming down the path, seemingly to greet him and most likely the rest of the Aeroblades when they arrived, "Who's that?" Colton whispered to Sparks to which the bird simply shrugged.

"Well...might as well see what happens and wait for the rest of the team." He stated to himself.

Winter was excited for his first day of official Aeroblades business! Meeting more of the team was sure to be a great experience, especially since he was the reserve team's captain. He flew with his goggles propped on his forehead, ready for quick use. He was going to be with professional fliers and team members, here, as well as, from what Winter could gather from the description, a very, very rich pony. He spotted the manor and slowed his descent so he could land on the ground and walk up casually. Hopefully, that would be an alright introduction. He spotted Colton's saddlebags he couldn't help but feel a little pang. Winter scolded himself for not packing better for the meeting and tried to remember the contents of his pack, just berries and a flask of water. Deciding not to worry about it, he started to walk up forward again while announcing, "Hey, there! So is this the entire Aeroblades team, or am I just really early?"

Strait Lace observed as Colton had landed on the otherside of the Gate. He took a few mental notes of the pegasus, trying to judge whether Crescent had done a good job recruiting. He sighed as he slowly opened the large gate and took a step outside. She looked over towards Colton and had seen another pegasus join him. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Good Morning, and welcome to Canterlot. I am Strait Lace, Owner of Lace clothing line, and your team's sponsor." He looked around, to see if any of the other members we're flying around. "Once the rest of the team is here, we'll head inside and start sizing you guys up for your own suits."

He held out his own hoof as he examied the two pegasus, waiting for them to introduce themselves.

Satin Ribbon was late. She had spent all morning styling her mane for this fitting, and she knew Crescent would be mad when she saw how late she was, and discovered her excuse for actually being late. Her long mane hung down wavy, and her bangs hung over her left eye, like they should.

She flew slowly to the place she was supposed to be at, not caring anymore that she had to be there about 15 minutes ago. She couldn't mess up her mane! She arrived a little while later, and gasped in excitement as she saw the manor. It was beautiful! This was just the place she needed to be!

She saw a couple of pegasi at the gates, and she landed next to them carefully, making sure her mane hadn't been flattened in the process of flying; generally, it always came close to trailing the ground. She cleared her throat and bowed her head at the other pegasi, but broke into peals of giggles: she was too excited!

"Hey. I'm Satin Ribbon. You must be the rest of the team. Nice to meet you!"

Lightning Dancer huffed and blew her bangs from her face. She was soaking wet, and late to her flight suit fitting! How embarrassing, especially for someone of her position. Of course, Lightning couldnt help it if she was caught in a storm. She shivered and shook as she flew slowly towards the mansion, her wings quite sore from the ordeal.

Lightning, the youngest Aeroblade, quietly entered the mansion. She saw many ponies in there, and most she did not recognize. She spotted Winter right away, and ran over to him, delighted to see her good friend here. She saw another male pony, and a female pony with a long, highly styled mane. She admired it greatly, suddenly feeling nervous about her appearance.

"Winter!" She called out, running over to him. "Remember me?"

All of a sudden, Colton was surrounded by unfamiliar ponies. He had expected Crescent, or Sky Flare, or even Fleetfoot. He wasn't complaining however since it was nice to see the rest of the team he hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. He gave each of them a respectable smile and an answer to some of their introductions.

"Hey. Nice to meet all you, name's Colton Cloudkicker. But all you guys can call me Kicks if you want...that's what everypony else on the team seems to be calling me anyway." He stated with a light chuckle. "So some of you guys are the reserve team I've heard about, right? If that's the case, or not, nice to finally meet you guys." He stated with a smile.

It seemed that one of the ponies was familiar with another so Colton decided to turn his attention to their host for the day, Straight Lace. He shook the sponsor's extended hoof and responded to him, "Nice to finally meet you too, Mr Lace. Look forward to working with ya." He said, trying to sound rather mannerly.

"Hey, Kicks! I'm Lightning Dancer, but my friends call me Lightning. Nice to meet you!" Lightning smiled, finally meeting a new pony. She put out a hoof to shake. "I'm in the Reserve Team, yes. I'm Right Wing, just like you."

Colton turned away from Straight Lace to see who was greeting him. He saw that it was a member of the reserve team, this Lightning Dancer. He listened and eagerly shook her hoof.

"Nice too meet you too, Lightning. Awesome meeting the other right wing." He stated with a smile and Sparks bowed in suit.

Satin looked up from fixing her mane, and noticed another filly had arrived. She was feeling a little out of place, considering she didn't know the rest of the team yet, and was standing alone. Where was Crescent?

She glanced around and her eyes widened. Was that..? Strait Lace! Her childhood idol! She rushed over and held her hoof out, giggling girlishly.

"Ohmygosh, Strait Lace! My name is Satin Ribbon, I work for my mother's - Silky Dawn's - accessories business, and may I just say, I love your line! I have a whole range of mane bows and hats devoted to match your works! They aren't a patch on your designs, but I love making them. It's such an amazing experience, meeting you!"

Satin shook his hoof and smiled, her pelt flushed a little pink; she didn't even care that everypony else was staring at her. She knew when she got into this team that she would more than likely be the odd one out. Nopony ever thought that a girly-girl like Satin could fly as fast as she did. Then again, nopony here would have guessed she could be as stubborn as a mule, and just as determined when she wanted to be.

Lightning watched Satin Ribbon rush right past her to meet Straight Lace. She giggled at such foolishness. She'd never even heard of the pony in her life. She examined her hooves, realising that maybe she should start caring about her appearance a bit more. She looked boyish, and odd.

A serrated silver streak sliced through a cloud over head as Crescent arrived at the mansion already in uniform. He looked behind him admiring the effect the new suit enchantment had on his streak, it would look amazing once all the aeroblades were flying with them in uniform. He passed over the entrance and landed in the gardens in the back just before the open mouth of the maze. However he wasnt interested in the flora of the Lace estate gardens no, he had come to oversee the suit fitting of his new team, and to visit one certain special somepony.

He strode through the rear entrance to the mansion nodding to the butlers and maids that he passed, they really didnt get enough praise for all the work they did. He walked through the endless halls going off memory from the last few times he had been there, making his way to Felicity's room. He had to back track a few times getting a little lost here and there but eventually he made his way to her bedroom where he knew she would still be sleeping unless her hand maiden Alice had already woken her. He gingerly cracked open the door and poked his muzzle through. he heard the soft sound of Felicity breathing as she lay on her massive four poster bed. He swung the door open fully and made his way over to her mattress, he actually had to stand up on the enormous bed just to get close enough to wake her. He smiled at how wonderfuly peaceful she looked as she slept and gave her mane a nuzzle trying to wake her.

"Morning hun, guess who."

(OOC: Phew! Lots to Read. Ok. Now for my part.)

A fiery contrail shot across the sky as Sky Flare, the new Left Wing of the Aeroblades, flew to the Lace Manor. He was amazed at how big the manor grounds were. All of this seemed like a dream, joining the Aeroblades and now getting to stay at the manor and get a custom made suit.

As he flew lower, he saw a group of ponies outside the manor speaking. He hoped he wasn't the last to be there. As he landed he saw the familiar face of Conor Colton. There were other ponies too, all that Sky never met before. Granted this was his first official Aeroblades meeting after tryouts, so he wondered if they were other members. In particular, there was a very business like pony talking with the group.

"Hello everypony," Sky said as he landed, "Sorry if I was a little late, there was a strong crosswind outside of Cloudsdale." He then turned to the business pony. "You must be Straight Lace. It's an honor to meet you."

Winter stood silent watching the slew of new Aeroblades arrive. There were so many! Winter smiled wide as Lightning got there and ran up to him. "Hey, glad to see you!" He looked her up and down for a second, surprised. "Er.... Why are you all wet? Did you have an accident on your way over?" He cut off and looked up to the sky as a serrated silver streak appeared towards the manor, signalling the arrival of Crescent himself! Oddly, it didn't go towards the rest of the group but away from them to somewhere else in the manor. Winter's attention was then grabbed by the sudden fiery streak accross the sky. That was not something that was seen every day! Once the pony landed, Winter decided to try to talk to him. "Hey! That was pretty impressive.... I can see why you are on the team! Nice to meet you."

Colton turned quickly as he witnessed Crescent flying overhead. He found it odd that Crescent wouldn't join his team at the front gates but instead go ahead on his own, "...What is he up to?" Colton thought to himself.

He stopped wondering however when he saw none other than Sky Flare approached. With a fiery trail behind him and a rather smooth landing, Colton walked up to his friend to greet and extend his congratulations for such an entrance. "Wow, nice one there, Sky. You been working on that? 'Cause that was awesome." He smiled enthusiastically.

Colton then stopped and had a look around, it would seem everypony was here, from what he had gathered this was the Aeroblades at it's fullest. He wondered where Fleetfoot was but then remembered the fact she was a WonderBolt. With Crescent seemingly preoccupied at the moment, Colton remembered his duties as right wing so he decided to try and get the wheels turning.

"Okay, everypony, looks like we're all here. Pleasure to meet all of you, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to get acquainted and reacquainted inside. Besides, it's cold as heck out here." He stated with a slight chuckle. He turned back to Straight Lace, "Looks like we're all here Mr. Lace." He stated confidently.