Flight Suit Fittings! [AeroBlades Only]

Strait Lace, greeted and shook hooves with each of the new members. He had already began inspecting each one, from how they stood to how they talked. As Satin rushed up to greet him he couldn't hold back a small smile. The mare's excitement to meet him, and compliments towards his work was a pleasant treat for him.

"And a pleasure to meet you Aswell, Ms. Ribbon." He Turned his attention to the rest of the Ponies. "And to all you too!"

He nodded as Colton took up a leadership role in Crescent's absence. He very much liked that in ponies he worked with.

"Alright, Lets quickly make our way inside, And start this up." He motioned for some nearby servents to pick up their things. then began walking towards the Entrance.

They quickly scooped up all of the luggage from the AeroBlades and made their way towards the mansion. The Large Doors opened as they approached and they stepped inside. The walls we're highly decortaed with Paintings and such, elaborate chandeliers hanging every few hooves from the ceiling, And Fancy looking Cutrians from the windows. The Hallways we're long and seemingly endless. Strait began making his way to the Tailor's room, letting everypony follow him.

Felicity let out a groan as Crescent nuzzled her. She hated waking up. She quickly took a pillow and covered her to not be bothered. It took her a moment to realise who had actually been trying to wake her up. The pillow slowly slid off her face as she looked at Crescent and blinked a few times to get rid of the sleep in her eyes. Once she could make out who he was she quickly smiled and jumped up

"Cressie!! Oh I missed you!!" She said while sliding out her covers and hugging Crescent.

((OOC: Woah... Hah I can try to wake up earlier xD Didnt think this would build up so fast! Oh and sorry if this post seems rushed... cuz it is >.<))

Crescent laughed and fell over on the bed as he was glomped by his excited special somepony. He smiled at her standing over him and playfully rolled tossing her off, the sheets sliding almost frictionlessly against his flight suit.

"Oh I missed you too Feli. Hey how soon can you be ready? I have to go meet the rest of the team and I want you there with me when I do."

He stepped off the bed offering up a hoof to help her down.

Lightning shook hooves formally with Strait Lace, trying to seem tall and professional. She knew that she was really bluffing ultimately too much, and she didn't even know who this so called refined designer even was! Of course, Lightning had never cared much for fashion, so it was no wonder.

She rolled her eyes as she watched Satin Ribbon go completely wild over the appearance of Strait Lace. It was almost admirable the kind of effort Satin Ribbon put into her appearance. And she was incredibly beautiful, so beautiful it made Lightning's ears prickle with the warmth of jealousy.

Lightning did not like how Strait Lace insisted servants carry her things. She could not even believe there was a pony in existance who even NEEDED servants. Besides, she was strong enough and able enough to carry her own luggage. There wasn't much of it, just a suitcase filled with her vitals.

The mansion itself was beautiful, she couldn't deny. She adored the elaborate chandeliers casting shadows and spitting light across the room. The curtains and such seemed to provide perfect shade and lighting contrast. As a daughter of weather ponies specializing in lighting, Lightning greatly appreciated this. Lightning trailed behind everybody, and strait to the tailors room. She wondered if Strait Lace would dress her up. How she wished she could just go on flying as herself!

• Like 1

Colton was rather pleased that everything was going smoothly at this point. He was also pleasantly surprised when Straight Lace called upon a few servants to bring their things in. However, Colton was only carrying a saddlebag so he insisted that he should carry, "Oh that's alright, I got this one, thank you." He stated with a smile to one of the servants and proceeded to follow Straight into the manor.

Colton had seen some fancy houses in his time but even he had to say, "Wow" at the splendour that was Lace Manor. He continued following, walking between the team and Straight. As he did walk though, despite the lovely scenery, all he could think of was Crescent's whereabouts. He knew he was in the manor as he saw him enter earlier. "What is he up to?" Colton wondered as he continued walking.

He heard voices from upstairs, one sounding very familiar and one that was undoubtedly female, that's when it clicked, he had remembered Crescent mentioning one 'Felicity Lace' "Huh...you'd think a house like this would have thicker walls." He stated to himself as he continued to follow.

Satin Ribbon admired 'Kicks'' professional manner as he took role of leader in Crescents absence. She hadn't noticed him soar overhead, as she had been too busy talking to Strait Lace. She knew that Crescent had a fillyfriend in this family, and so didn't think it strange that he was absent. She knew he was more than likely with her at the present.

She thanked the servant that took her luggage, and trotted along with the rest of the team, keeping to herself at the back of the group. She had never seen such a house of pure beauty and lavish decor! "..Oh.." she sighed as she took everything in, jealous that she didn't live in quite a splendid house. Sure, her house was big and highly decorated with use of the money her mother's business made, but it was nowhere near as beautiful as this!

She, like Kicks, could hear the voices coming from the above floor, and she knew her earlier suspicions had been correct. She smiled a little, quite jealous of Crescent's fillyfriend, not only because of her house, but also jealous of the love she shared with Crescent; Satin had yet to find her special somepony.

She flipped her mane out of her eyes carefully and continued to gaze at the decor, all the while tagging at the end of the group.

Strait could feel the group admiring his lovely home. He felt a little pride and walked a little straighter as he guided them through the hallways. He continued on, and as he passed a few doors he turned his head back to talk to the group.

"These are the rooms you'll be resting in during your stay. And Right down the hallway" He motioned with his hoof. " Is the Servent's Quarters. If you need anything, anyone of them will be happy to accomedate you."

The rooms we're used very often at all, since he never had many visitors, but they we're always kept in the best condition. He made sure everypony heard him before walking on, almost nearing the Tailor's room.

---

Felicity reached for his hoof and was pulled to her hooves. She stretched out her limbs and let out a small yawn as she stood up.

"I can be ready in like... 5 minutes! Just need to get dressed into something nice!" She trotted over to a rather large dresser and quickly began openning them and tossing clothes on the floor behind her, Looking for something to wear. She turned to Crescent and held up a few outfits for him to see. "Which one do you think? Usually Alice has an outfit ready for me..."

She turned to look in a mirror looking for herself when she saw her mane, still in its messy bed state. She shook her head and it returned to its spikey nature, just how Cress liked it. Her attention went back to Crescent as she awaited his answer.

Crescent smiled and had an inward "aww" moment as she yawned. he followed her to the dreeser as she picked out a selection of clothes and outfits. He was caught off guard as she asked him which she should wear as he wasnt familiar with what looked good in high fashion. He normaly just preferred her to wear her hoodie, simple beauty was more appealing to him. However this being a special occasion, and realizing that there was an opportunity for Felicity to make some friends that werent Crescent, he did his best to determine which outfit he liked most.

"Hmm...I'm thinking the little black dress with the sparkles on the front, that one looks nice."

He smiled innocently not really sure what else to say about it, other than thinking it would look nice on her.

(OOC: Catch up time)

Sky heard Conor mention about his fire contrail. "Oh that? Well, if I fly fast enough, I produce that contrail. It's not actually fire, so it won't burn anything."

He then heard another pony remark about his ability. "Heh, thanks! i'm glad I'm part of this team."

Conor then as Right Wing gave the little introduction speech. The pegasus wondered where Crescent was considering he could have sworn he saw a silvery streak just in front of him that didn't go towards where the rest of the team was but to the back of the building.

Sky then shook hooves with Straight Lace. He thought it was strange how the one pony was so head over hooves fascinated with the clothing company owner.

It was strange for him to have servants take his bags in. In Cloudsdale he had to carry his own things, with the exception of a friend helping if necessary. Maybe that's how things were in Canterlot for the rich.

The inside of the house was amazing! Sky never had been in such a grand place. Everything was clean, orderly, and expensive looking. The fiery maned pegasus was worried that he may break something on accident. As the group passed the rooms where Straight Lace remarked would be the guest rooms, Sky peeked into one. Everything was very nice even for a guest room. He couldn't wait to see the entire room.

Winter, throughout the whole thing, tried to stay as close to Lightning Dancer as possible. He knew her, and these other ponies... not so much. They were pretty intimidating, too, being some high ranking members of the Aeroblades. The Right Wing, the Left Wing, and the sponsor were all here, and he didn't want to do anything wrong in front of them. He saw some other ponies carrying things around and thought nothing of it. It was nice to know that they were able to work together to keep this place running. The house was like nothing Winter had ever seen. It was huge! He decided to continue to stay as close to Lightning as possible, this would be a horrible place to get lost in.

• Like 1

After a minute of navigating the hallways, Strait and the group reached a small( compared to the other ones!) wooden door. He turned to face them and looked over, making sure everyone arrived safe and sound. He had hoped Crescent would be present to this, but figured he had his reasons, although none came to mind.

"Hope you enjoyed the lengthy stroll through my home. Alright, this is the room where the tailor will measure you for your suit sizes. It maybe take the Tailor a day or two to get the suits done, so Afterwards I will have my personal Assistant waiting here for you to take you to your rooms. Your welcome to explore after you've settled in. " He leaned in and opened the door, letting it creak open by itself.

Inside was a decent sized room with all sorts of designs on the wall. Several ponnequins lined the backwall with a few outfits on them. The sidewall a table with a sewing machine and supples, such as materials for the suits and small accessories. And in the center was a raised platform, with a Yellow Unicorn Mare working on a design.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have some things I need to attend to while you all get this done. Congratulations AeroBlades." He walked past them and continued on, disappearing as he turned a corner.

--

The Yellow Unicorn turned to the group of Pegasi and smiled. She was excited to get started and quickly trotted over, holding the door inviting them in.

"Welcome, welcome! Grats on your Acceptance to the team! Now, we should get this party rolling! Alot of work to do and the sooner we get it done the sooner I can make you all look magnificent!" She trotted over to the raised platform and motioned for one of the ponies to start the measuring.

--

Felicity held the black outfit to her chest and nodded, agreeing with Crescent. She didn't want to have to make a decision for herself so she quickly slide it on. She looked into the mirror and gave another nod, approving of her look. She trotted over to Crescent and nuzzled him.

"So, where are we meeting them? Most excited to so what you managed to pull together!"

She made her way to her door and opened it waiting for Crescent to lead the way.

((OOC: T-T-Triple OC RP... Whew...))

Crescent loving nuzzled her back, he loved how her mane was still soft despite how messy and spikey it was, breathing in the comforting scent of lilacs as he did. He eyes her once more in her slim dress, wondering how he had ever been so lucky to find a mare a beautiful as her.

"Well by now they've probably made it to the tailors workshop. Silver Thread wont be able to work on them all at once so I'll have some time to introduce you to everypony. In fact I think you and Satin are going to get a long very well. C'mon I cant wait for you to meet them!"

He took Felicity's hoof and lifted off into the huge hallway. It was rather Ironic that Strait had discouraged Flicity frim fly because there certainly wasnt any lack of space for it. He knew Felicity wasnt a strong flier by any stretch of the imagination and was probably just letting him pull her along. He didnt mind though it would be faster than waiting up for her anyway. He smiled as he realized he was able to remember where the sewing room was, quite a feat for only having been there once twice before. He set Felicity down in front of the open doorway and lighted down next to her. He looked around the room at his team just sort of aimlessly milling about. Well that wouldnt do, it was time for there first lesson, how to act presentable. Crescent counted his blessings that he had Felicity to teach him that lesson not very long ago.

"Aeroblades! At attention!"

He hollered expecting them to line up.

When he walked into the tailoring room, Winter was ecstatic. Here was the moment he would finally get started on getting that flying suit! When the yellow unicorn announced that she would be having the first Aeroblade come up for measurements, he was sorely tempted to go up. He had been looking forward to getting some sort of flying suit since he had first seen the Wonderbolts perform when he was just a colt. Instead, he decided to stay back and respond to Lightning. "Oh, it's been fine.... I've just been off to - " He was cut off by a familiar voice cutting through the air commanding them to attention. Winter snapped straight and turned to be directly facing Crescent, the leader of the Aeroblades.

Lightning suddenly felt insecure, looking at the ponequinns and then at herself. She still didn't like the way she looked. Would the other Aeroblades or seamstresses point fun at her? Lightning felt like disapearing into thin air, and she would if she could.

She snapped into attention as Crescent spoke, and she looked forward. She heard Winter saying something for a quick second, but she had not processed it.

Sky Flare continued down the hallway towards the door. Two of the ponies seemed to be stay close to each other, like they were intimidated by the others. Granted Sky knew he was the Left Wing, but he never thought of himself as intimidating, nor did he ever want to be in a position that he had to be to get his point across. He wondered if the two were part of his team or some reserve team.

He then entered the Tailor room as it was called. He admired the different designs but was a bit overwhelmed at the whole process. Sky was definitly a pony of fashion. He hadn't even worn a fancy suit in his life. Yet he knew this wasn't for anything formal but for his awesome flight suit.

He nodded in appreciation to Straight Lace as thepony left and proceeded to get in line so the seamstress could measure him when Crescent made his appearance with another pony dressed in a beautiful black gown.

Immediately when Cresecent gave the order, Sky knew that he wanted to address the team. He lined up in front of the team leader, hoping the other ponies would follow his lead.

"Oooh.." Satin sighed as she saw the ponnequins. She was having a good day so far! She resisted the urge to squeal and laugh, and simply stood waiting for their instructions. She wasn't, however, phased when she heard Crescent's voice ring out through the room. She sauntered to join the team in line, but didn't feel the need to snap to attention; she carried herself with great poise.

She didn't even notice the mare beside him at first, until.. "Ohmygosh, I just love your dress!

Oh buck. Erm, sorry, Cres - Captian. Slip of the tongue.."

Colton continued following along, marvelling at the magnificence of the house.

He looked behind him and saw his fellow Aeroblades enjoying some light conversation, he smiled widely. To him, it was nice to see the team enjoying themselves in an unfamiliar environment, and the fact that he didn't mess up as temporary leader was an added bonus as well.

When Crescent made his grand entrance, Colton stood at attention. "Hey Crescent." He stated with a smile, wondering if he should have been soo formal, Colton wasn't one to be formal anyway. He glanced briefly at the mare next to his higher up, "Ah, so this is the notorious Felicity Lace." He thought.

"Just holding down the fort I suppose, you take it from here Crescent." Colton said with a smile.

Crescent facehoofed at Satin's nonchalant behavior compared to the others but was overall pleased with the snappy response from the team as a whole.

"*sigh* Sat are you ever going to cut that mane like I asked? Its just so...unaerodynamic."

He was actually happy to have someone on the team to provide some variance in personality. It was good to have some diversity in thought. He took a moment to lean in closer to her.

"I think you and Felicity could really get along well together, and she could really use a gal friend. So if you wouldnt mind introducing yourself to her once everyone on the team has gone through what I'm about to say I would really appreciate it."

He strode up passed his team as they stood there awaiting a command and gave a quick inspection, he wanted to get the formalities over with so they could start having some fun as a team.

"Ok 'Blades time to get acquainted, all of you sound off from left to right, name and position."

(order is Kicks, Satin, Winter, Sky, Lights)

"Name and position? Okay, Crescent...I'm not going all military with it though..." The pegasus thought before clearing his throat and sounding off.

"Colton Cloudkicker, you guys can call me Kicks, right wing." He stated with a smile to the rest of the group, "But some of you guys already know that." He continued, still smiling. Sparks jutted his head out of his master's mane and Colton felt the need to introduce him as well.

"And this is Sparks the Sparrow, you guys can call him Sparks, little wings." He chuckled as he gave the bird a pat on the head.

Satin frowned at her captain. "Crescent, I have told you before that I will only cut my mane when you give up your little dream. I.e, never."

Her eyes widened and she nodded as Crescent muttered in her ear. Satin? Friends with Felicity Lace? "I'd love to!"

She flashed a smile at Felicity, flipped her mane and nodded again. She watched Kicks recite his rank, and readied herself, wanting to sound as professional as possible, and yet refined at the same time. "Satin Ribbon, rear slot." She lowered her voice, muttering to herself.

"The mare with the infamous mane, according to Cress."

"Winter Bolt, Captain of the Reserve Team. Nice to meet you all." Winter stated as calmly as he could. So here was the Captain, the Right Wing, and the Rear Slot... Where was the Left Wing? Was it just him and Lightning on the Reserve Team? He started to feel a little more anxious about this meet up. He backed up just a little bit from his place in the line, trying to not be too noticed. Hopefully he could get to know the others once they were out in the skies.

Now it was Sky's turn. He wanted to conver the sense that while he wasn't an ultra strict pony, he also wasn't a pushover.

"I'm Sky Flare, Left Wing of the Aeroblades main team. Nice to meet all of you."

Lightning looked at the other ponies, not sure if she was more nervous or irritable.

"Hi, uh, my name's Lightning. I'm the Right Wing of the reserve team." She looked at her feet for a second, and then added defensively, "I know that I look a little small, and I'm pretty young, but I promise that I will work very hard as a part of this team!"

Crescent relaxed his stance noticeably, he was happy to be done with that. Teaching his team to be more disciplined wasnt something he was exited about but a necessity if they were to be able to coordinate advanced flight maneuvers as a single unit.

"*sigh* okay now that thats out of the way...at ease 'Blades. Since you all know each others names allow me to introduce you all to my special somepony and the pony who made all of this possible, Felicity Lace, whom I'm positive I've probably mentioned at some point. If it wasnt for her introducing me to her father Strait none of us would be here right now so be sure to thank her.

He gave he a light nuzzle to show his own gratitude for everything she had done for him. It really was remarkable how much both of their lives had changed since they met.

Now feel free to chat amongst yourselves and get to know each other. You'll be sized up one at a time so it may take a little while. Lightning Since you're the smallest we'll get you out of the way first"