Flight Suit Fittings! [AeroBlades Only]

(Crescent... that *IS* so awesome! :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: )

Taking this opportunity to try for some team bonding, Winter moved in closer to the group and put a hoof on Lightning's shoulder. "Yup, you tried out with me and we both made it, so I am sure you got this. Crescent is really picky, after all." He said teasingly towards Crescent before looking back to Lightning. "I know I am glad to have you as my Right Wing, at least."

Satin smiled graciously at the Silver Thread and watched the rest of the team talk. Her ears drooped a little bit, and she felt a little sad. Was she really that unapproachable? Was her appearance intimidating to others? It seemed that while the rest of the team seemed to get alone fine, she had barely been spoken to words to. Was she just not making the effort?

She shook her head and remained perfectly still while Silver Thread fitted her; she had to model some of her mother's accessories from time to time, so she knew the importance of standing still to get every measurement perfect. She had always loved cloth fittings, and tried to push the worries out of her head as she basked in the familiar feeling of calm she got when being fitted for anything.

Crescent leaned over to whisper something to Felicity while the others conversed. Even across the room Crescent could tell from the expression on her face that she was feeling a little left out, a perfect opportunity for her and Felicity to get acquainted.

"Psst, Hey why dont you go talk to Sat, looks like she's feeling a little lonely"

Felicity watched as the other AeroBlades talked. She couldn't find the right time to jump into any of those conversations. She kept up her smile as her attention turned to Crescent. She listened to him as she looked to Satin, who seemed a bit down. From what she knew about Satin there was no way she was afraid of the fitting. She slowly trotted over towards her, and stopped just shy of the raised platform.

"Hey..." She said in a nervous whisper before Shaking her head and regaining her confidence.

"Hey, Satin. I saw you all alone here. Thought I'd come over here and well... Actually talk to somepony." She looked over her beautiful mane. "Oh, thats very pretty. I used to have one almost as magnificent as that, but I let Crescent pick a style for me when we first went out."

She pointed a hoof towards her spikey yellow and blue mane, not something you'd usually see from high society pony.

((OOC: Nice new banner! I literally spent 10 minutes staring at it trying to find the A from 'A'eroBlades. Gosh I feel dumb xD))

"Ok hun you're good to go!"

Silver Thread removed the pins magically as she had before and let the cloth fall limp around the pony with the long mane, she gave her a little magical dusty off as the fitting cloths werent exactly the cleanest material but they got the job done.

"Ok Sky you're next"

Sky stepped up to Silver thread a little unsure. He never was one to care about fashion and didn't even own a suit. So the experience of somepony measuring him was a bit awkward. He saw Satin standing there with Silver looking a little withdrawn.

"So," he said trying to relax as the tailor measured him, "how long have you been a part of the Aeroblades?"

He also saw Conor Colton standing there. "And hello again there Conor. Isn't this awesome that were now part of the Aeroblades?"

((ok guys let me give you a nudge in the right direction so this thread can get on its feet. Colton talk to Winter, Felicity and Crimson keep doing what you'r doing, SRG talk to lux. I shall be forever alone for the moment.))

"So, how did you meet Crescent?" Lightning asked Sky, curious to know more about this pony. She noticed more measurements being taken and the like. She suddenly felt like a true member of the group.

Colton sighed slightly as he saw everypony conversing. He knew what he had to do now, it was obvious no conversation was coming to him so he just had to find conversation himself. He walked to find somepony to talk to, as he did he noticed a somewhat grey pelted pegasus with blonde hair. Colton figured he'd be the best place to start.

He approached him and recalled the pony's name before speaking, however he quickly looked behind as it seemed Sky was attempting conversation.

"Yeah, I know buddy...I'll talk to you later though, looks like you're up next." He said respectfully with nod as he turned back to Winter.

"Hey Winter. What's up? Pretty nice place, right?" He stated with a friendly extended hoof.

(Blonde hair? I be lost, now :/)

Winter watched as conversations unraveled before him and the team began to come together. The tan pegasus stayed back away from the group. He didn't want to seem cowardly, but there were just so many and he didn't feel they would care what he said. After all, this was the first meet up and he didn't have the slightest clue what each was interested in. His trail of thought on the group was cut by a white pelted pegasus. "Er, yeah... Great place." He said as he extended his own hoof and shook with Kicks. "Seems like we are all splitting into little groups now, eh? I can't help but feel a bit anxious about this whole thing... Our first meet up, right?" He stated, wondering about Colton's opinion on it.

"Well I actually met Crescent at tryouts," Sky said to Lightning, "I always wanted to join an aerial team like the Aeroblades, so when I saw a paper asking for tryouts, I immediately decided to go. I was a little nervous I wasn't going to make the cut, but sure enough I did! So... how did you joing the team?"