No I don't kidnap cats

Cat Napper

Edit: Whoops, forgot to include my namesake. Cat Napper, meaning I nap like a cat. I don't kidnap kitties, I have enough of my own to deal with x3

Hello derr. I just joined MLP Arena and was linked here looking for some role playing fun with my pony self.

Here, have the info from MLPA

My name's Val. I'm a 5'1.5" sight impaired nerdy girl who collects MLP 8'D

So, I'm familiar with the role play style on the BBA forum, do people here role play canon characters the way they do over there?

Hi there!

One of the first good things you can do is to check out the rules section of the forum. There are also some basic RP rules over there as well.

You're allowed to play cast and background characters as well as OCs in the RP. But you'll need to check who of the cast is taken first, and submit an application for all RP characters.

Also, you'll need to get your post count up to 5 by posting in the Introductions thread. Then you can post on other parts of the forum. Your post count can be found underneath your username.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

That's pretty awesome, I'm looking over the rules and they're reasonable, a lot like other forums I've been on. Sure, this'll be a pretty easy place to get along with.

So, just to double check, vulgar language IS allowed, yes? Cat Napper, who is basically me in pony form, sometimes screams unnecessarily vulgar phrases when she's scared or surprised. I don't wanna get in trouble for my pony screaming something like "****" after tripping on a rock or whatever x3

Well, hey. When you put it that way it seems a bit more fun haha. Alrighty then, I'll do that. My favorite thing to say when I'm trying to be discreet is "aw fudge!" so I'm sure I could make that work without a problem. You people here are very nice just sayin' :'D

That's some really really adorable pony slang <3

Makes me wish I was still the age I was when I used to yell "fiddlesticks" and "for cryin' out loud!".

Innocence, I miss you Dx

That's pretty awesome, I'm looking over the rules and they're reasonable, a lot like other forums I've been on. Sure, this'll be a pretty easy place to get along with.

So, just to double check, vulgar language IS allowed, yes? Cat Napper, who is basically me in pony form, sometimes screams unnecessarily vulgar phrases when she's scared or surprised. I don't wanna get in trouble for my pony screaming something like "****" after tripping on a rock or whatever x3

We allow strong language on the website, meaning you wont be banned for it. It speaks volumes about our members though, that we tend to use "horseapples, horsefeathers!" and a slew of other pony related expressions of frustration instead ;}

Hmm, let's see..

Itchy and Scratchy were two black kitten brothers who we got from the pound because my mom couldn't stand the thought of someone separating them.

Baby showed up and beat the living hell out of all of my cats so we got him fixed. Now he's really skittish and extremely fat, but also cuddly.

We found Sir Fluffybutt (yes, that's his name) walking around main street meowing at everyone so we just picked him up and took him in. We thought he was female until I caught him spraying on the wall. His fur was so thick that I couldn't check his gender xD

Evil Eve was chased up a tree by some *****y under aged momlady and her 5 kids (I hope to god they weren't all her's, she looked like 19.) When we got her out she was so scared she pee'd as soon as we picked her off of the branches and it almost landed on me.

Also, your icon. +1 internets.

Hehehe, Sir Fluffybutt.

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes (Yes, that's his name) I SWEAR is a Ragamuffin who just wandered into our lowly first apartment.

Chrysler Le Baron my wife found, on said car in our second apartment's parking lot when she was to leave for work. I was asleep at the time. She comes back inside, so I'm confused. She says she's leaving a cat in the bathroom. I'm more confused. At around... 1 or so, I think to myself as I wake up, "There is no way there is a cat in this bathroom". I open the door. "Oh. Hello".

Maxwell Edison was a black kitten we found crying for his mom at around one in the morning after a barbecue. The next day we were to head out to Otakon. It took 45 minutes plus some grilled chicken and help from a neighbor to grab him. I had to grab him by the butt too, which he hated. We put a lot of faith in leaving a kitten alone for four days with three grown males...

Felicia Hardy, a pregnant mother just kinda... sat there, waiting for us to pick her up. Same with Butters, an orange tabby.

Frenchie was ANOTHER pregnant given to us by a customer of mine (I work at a Barnes and Noble) who overheard I rescue cats. All of her babies were named after more Grease characters.

Patty we found as we were on our way to the car from NY Comicon. Plenty of strays in the Bronx, you see. She REALLY didn't like me picking her up and was flipping out. I may or may not have had to knock her onto the hood of the car to keep her sharp ends away from my face.

Eliza Dolittle I found while making a snowman. I see an orange streak across the field of white and I bolt, thinking it's a constantly pregnant red we've codenamed "Scarlet". I tackle her. It's not her. She's beyond sickly thin. Into the house she goes.

I know I have more stories, because this is nowhere near how many cats I've had. But... meh.

I won't kidnap your kitty unless it's a savannah. I love savannahs <3

It's tough keeping up with em all but it's all worth it when you've got a purry little fuzzball keeping you warm on cold nights. Kitties <3

Welcome to Equestria's Secret Newb Society :'D

Welcome to the best forum ever.

Be careful though, Applejack is lurkin' around here and she's been known to steal pajamas from poor little kittens...