Rabble Rouser [FINAL]

WhiteSlash

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Rabble Rouser. Rousey to her friends.

Sex: Female.

Species: Earth Pony.

Coat Color: Indigo.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Spiked forward in an almost cicrular fashion covering her right eye. Naturally a bright red with white highlights in style of slashes through her mane. A short rough and jagged tail, also red with a white stripe. She also sports eight sweats bands, two on each leg.

Under her fringe is a tattoo she obtained whilst travelling with her band, in tribal writing arching over her eye it says "Punks Not Dead". White freckles on both cheeks. Several Piercings, two rings on her right brow, two on the back of her right ear and a tounge bar.

Eye Color: Right eye is red whilst the left is blue.

Cutie Mark: A pair of black circular eyes on of which is winking. Below the eyes is a white rectangle with the letter "P" in block black writing. The image together is ";P" This shows her punk affinity and the joy her music can bring to others. :)

Physique: Sporty build on a raller than average pony. Visible hints that show her party animal attitude.

Origin: Born in Ponyville, well travelled.

Occupation: Former rockstar. Returned to ponyville with the money she made to live the good life. Currently looking for a source of income.

Motivation: She enjoys making others smile with her musical talent. Feeling the music that she creates is a special outlet for adolescent ponies. She uses this skill to not only spread joy and the feeling of acceptance to other but to also honour her sadly departed parents. She cites one of her heroes as Johnny Trotten.

• Loud music with an obvious faveourite genre, although she will gladly listen to anything.
  • A fun nightlife alongside the perfect mix of time to herself keep her happy.
  • Loves singing to herself and others.
  • Sports especially when faced with other competitive ponies.
  • Song writing
  • Playing Guitar
  • Pigging out with almost no consequene.

Dislikes:

• Ponies who break promises.
  • Ego-tistical ponies.
  • Generaly anypony who thinks that he/she is bigger and better than others.
  • Bullies.
  • Ponies judging books by their cover.

Dress Sense: Anything that stands out, her reason for this being "Cos' Who would wanna look normal :)"

Personality: Rousey is a highly rebellious individual. She had no intent on confroming to a norm so she can fit it. Ponies who accepts her for what herself is what she hopes to find. Whilst very accident prone and a severe party animal, she will pull her act together when issued a challenge. She is extremely strong willed and as such refuses to give up when the going gets tough. Whilst being a lyrical poet she tends to hide this side of herself. She is embaressed of her more creative passionite side. Although she hopes to settle in Ponyville she will always crave adventure.

Character Summary: At a young age she sadly lost her parents. Her father being known as Gentlemane Jack and her Mother Tia Mareia She and a few other valuables were saved from the incident. Rousey was placed in the care of her loving aunt and uncle. As she grew she became more and more fond of the other surviving materials from her old house, namely her parents records from when they were her age.

Upon closer inspection she discoverd, hidden away amongst the dusty old musical masterpieces, a list. A list containing several songs and the way they made her parents feel, or when they first heard it when they first met. It was then she realised the joy and happiness these songs brought her parents. She left home at a young age with what little money she had and bought her first instrument. After many sleepless nights she mastered the art and began to write lyrics. During this time she met four likeminded ponies (Vivre Vrai, Plan B, JD and Plaid Haze. They confessed to each other their stories and together became, the Filly Force Five.

They set off across Equestria spreading their musical genius. Their journey was short lived and the recieved less then stellar comercial success although they did gain a loyal fanbase, who cited the band as being inspirational, and life changing. It was during these events she gained her cutie mark. A young filly in the crowd left a card for her saying how her music had touched her and that the messages expressed in the lyrics helped her overcome a dark part of her life. The mark symbolised the happiness she could bring to others, simply by honouring her families memory.

Since returning to ponyville whilst her bandmates went seperate ways, she is very much still in the prime of her life and continues to party hard. She loves a challenge and is exceedingly energetic. Strong willed and not afraid to speak her mind she hopes to find similar ponies with which to kickback and love life. A strong believer that everypony is equal. She recently discovered information that she might have a brother.

Young Mare Rabble and Filly Rabble (D'aw)

post-3706-0-33945800-1338378691_thumb.pn

Hiya! :)

Coat Color: A dark blue with a slight tint of purple.

Indigo, perhaps?

Origin: Born in Ponyville, well travelled.

Occupation: Former rockstar. Returned to ponyville with the money she made to live the good life. Currently looking for a source of income.

It seems like everypony wants to live in Ponyville these days. I can understand why, It's the best known town and most of the characters in FiM live there. Unfortunately, you can't have previous connections with Canon characters without their permission. So really, when that element is gone you lose a lot of Ponyville appeal. And there are lots of other interesting places to settle...Appleloosa, Hoofington, Trottingham, Baltimare, Canterlot. Please consider this.

• Eating and drinking ALOT

What exactly do you mean by drinking? I'm sure theres no alcohol in the pony world. Better clarify!

Other than a bit of spell-check, this looks good to go!

I absolutely adore this character. Punk rock pony? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. And I love the musical references scattered throughout (Johnny Trotten, Filly Force Five...) I'll be following this one! :D

Hah I wasn't quite sure how to word it but I was imagining her to have the off triat of basically being a bottemless pit. I'm not meaning alcohol, more so just regular food and drinks in general :L if that makes sense :D

As for the ponyville bit, thats just me reflecting on the area I live in just now, big in its own right but still at it's heart a small rural town. On my characters side it's more her feeling homesick :L Although i may consider changing it :)

Also as an intresting note, im colour blind :L so the colour of my character in my eyes probally differs from everyone elses O_o XD

"Start a band"! Really just the best idea ever :D