Character Application help D:

WhiteSlash

Im pretty new here and I was looking through the rules of character applications. I was wondering if any other users could offer an insight into the technology available in the form of musical instruments.

I noticed in the last episode with Vynly Scratch the appearance of records and headphones, would that allow the use of these items in character applications? I was also wondering about electric guitars :L Sorry for any inconvienance im just looking for help :)

àh dont take my answer a 100% on this one, but as far as I know, the items you see in the series are legit unless the mods/admins say otherwise, so If you've seen it in the show you can use it.

but I'd wait for a reply from the mods before I send you in the wrong direction ;)

àh dont take my answer a 100% on this one, but as far as I know, the items you see in the series are legit unless the mods/admins say otherwise, so If you've seen it in the show you can use it.

but I'd wait for a reply from the mods before I send you in the wrong direction ;)

So my character can break the forth wall?

I think the best rule of hoof is to ask yourself if the thing you want to include would be in a real, canon episode. I know that tends to fluctuate as we see new and different episodes, so er on the side of "no" unless you're for-sure certain.

Hmmm, by that reasoning, i believe electric guitars would exist. This although is me going on the basis that the sounds of an electric guitar are very much featured in the Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme, though a guitar isn't actually featured :L :/