Oh...Um...Hello

BlueyedAlfie

I am a total scardy pony and could barely sleep the night after reading some of the less then lovely fanfiction that has been written~ *Shivers* I'm a huge fan of roleplaying (I find that it eats up most of my spare time) So I'm hoping I will be a welcomed part of your Pony community :3

Hey anyPony that is a fan of OP is a pal of mine =D but lets not mention SAM or Cupcakes here hn? This site is for the happies not for for the feel bads <3 We want you to feel welcome and at home here :D and I do look foreward to seeing the characters you create! If you need any help with anything just shoot me a PM And I'll be happy to lend a hoof :smirk:

I heard there was cake here? >_>

Also, welcome to Canterlot. :D

Nice having another anime fan here, haven't watched many myself but the ones I have, I've loved! <3

And trust me...I know how you feel about the...Cupcakes *Shivers*...Dramatic readings can really get to ya sometimes :-|

Violently gory fanfiction aside, welcome once again and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to Canterlot, dear friend! It's excellent to see another roleplayer... I'm just addicted to that sort of thing. I can't wait to see you in a roleplay! And don't worry about the cupcakes...

• All you have to do is take a cup of flour!
  • Add it to the mix!
  • Now just take a little something sweet, not sour!
  • A bit of salt, just a pinch!

• Baking these treats is such a cinch!
  • Add a teaspoon of vanilla!
  • Add a little more, and you count to four,
  • And you never get your fill of...

• Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty!
  • Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty!
  • Cupcakes! Cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES! :D Welcome to the herd! /)