Question Regarding Roleplay Characters

DarkStar

I was wondering if there was such a thing in the roleplaying world on this website as a character that's somewhat of a crossover... but originated from Equestria at the same time. My pony, Dark Star, is in fact of this way. He comes from Ponyville, but is also a crossover between FiM and MDK. ...At least, he is based off of MDK's main character, Kurt Hectic. But he is in fact unlike Kurt, and has his own personality. The only thing Dark Star has that is related to Kurt is the Coil Suit that the pony wears. But Dark Star, originally Star Bright, was born in Ponyville, in Equestria. So how would that work in an application? An original character that was born in Ponyville, but also a crossover of a video game character?

I believe I've seen characters approved for the World of Equestria RP that are in some way inspired by or even based largely on existing characters from other media, so that's probably fine.

Your character still has to follow all the application rules though. Make sure you've read them. :)

Edit: read this one too, just to be safe. ;)

Oh wow, I remember that game! That's kinda cool it inspired your OC.

Just remember the technology restriction -- if the pony is wearing a cybernetic sniper suit, it probably would not be proper canon. You can RP it up in Free for All with that character, though, and without an application too! (Just be aware of the forum rules in regards to gore and stuff like that.)