Squawk!

Sirocco

About Myself: I like sunbathing, sushi, wine and usually all of those at once.

How I found Canterlot.com: Been watching the show.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Never cared for the originals all that much. But I fell in love when I watched an episode with Pinkie Pie.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
I've been lurking in the background for a while now so I thought I'd say hi! I'd love to get to know everyone! Also I noticed that there is a roleplaying portion of the site that I've loved browsing for the past week. Is it possible to rp as a Phoenix?! I've even started working on a [Creature] [WIP] just in case!! I adore writing short stories and while I love everypony in the series, I squealed when Philomeena was debuted. That's why you have a phoenix in the midst!

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm not sure about the Pheonix, but it sounds like a good idea! Have a great time here :D

Thank you Winter! I did some digging and noticed that there was a Rhino, a Raven and an Okapi as characters so I feel a bit better about my off the wall choice!

• Like 1

I like your Phoenix idea and I hope the staff somehow approves of it. I've got a character who could pretty much use a companion in his travels around Equestria.

Oh Welcome by the way and we hope to see you often. Many of us are also active in the chatroom, so please feel free to drop by and say hi there.;)

Hello and welcome -- I'm glad to see a lurker de-lurking to join in the fun here! I like your phoenix idea -- I hope it meets the creation of a character. (At the very least you'd be able to play a creature like that in Free for All RP.)

Enjoy!

Thank you Xiee and Rosewind! I've decided to continue writing up the character and will post it in the Free Rp. Perhaps eventually I can convey that a rare creature is ok to rp so long as its developed and tastefully done! I was feeling a bit 'put out' (hee) last night after I asked about it. But I understand that rules are rules.

Thank you Xiee and Rosewind! I've decided to continue writing up the character and will post it in the Free Rp. Perhaps eventually I can convey that a rare creature is ok to rp so long as its developed and tastefully done! I was feeling a bit 'put out' (hee) last night after I asked about it. But I understand that rules are rules.

Aside from the Free RPs you can use your Phoenix at Crossover RPs. Lol I suddenly have this crazy idea of you being a "Balefire Phoenix" (Fallout Equestria) and accompanying somepony in the Equestrian wasteland >_<. That is if you read the Fallout Equestria fanfics :D

I'm telling you man, once they lurk, they're hooked :)

Hi there, welcome to Canterlot :D

And I have to say, something about you I like...Maybe it's your way of putting things...or the fact you came in with a new RP species in mind...or maybe I just think Phoenix's are awesome :P

Either way, hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you Armony!

I'm telling you man, once they lurk, they're hooked :)

Hi there, welcome to Canterlot :D

And I have to say, something about you I like...Maybe it's your way of putting things...or the fact you came in with a new RP species in mind...or maybe I just think Phoenix's are awesome :P

Either way, hope you enjoy your stay!

Well I'm glad I made an intriguing first impression 8-) It is time to make.. de magicks!

Wark! Now that your squawk challenge has been dealt with, allow me to welcome you to Canterlot <3

I'll admit I'm just as interested as anypony else as in a phoenix character, likely due to my obsession with the mythical birds. I hope to see you again in the roleplay boards!