the running or Lyra / comic

kunio18

This is a really nice comic i have stumbled upon on EqD, it is how i always pictured lyra to be because of the fandom always trying to make her.... how can we say more human..!?

but yeah check it out, its in two parts and its marvelous she is deffo one of my faveourite backround ponies now due to what this comic shows of her and the antics she gets up to just to be differnt from every other pony, so give it a good little read and a think, its rather charming touching in parts :)

http://darrianmh.dev...ation-288947681

hi hi

The meme comes from the beginning of Dragonshy, while the camera pans by, the audience can see Lyra sitting on a bench in a human like posture.

19595%20-%20cherry_berry%20dragonshy%20episode_7%20Linky%20Lyra%20plot%20rainbow_dash%20screencap.png

Once people saw that, they started photoshopping sitting Lyra into lots of different scenes, and eventually the meme involved into Lyra being obsessed with human things.

Know Your Meme - Sitting Lyra

As for the comic, I'm waiting patiently to see how the series ends. :)

thanks for sharing the info of were the memes for lyra come from, i alwaysed wonderd too.

so from the posture of her sitting down in a human like form, she has now a fascination with humans and hands

daaww shes tooo cute and i love how bon bon and her are best freinds :D