Brony Confessions.

Bronynumber299

I have a confession... I'm not made entirely of love and cute and kissu~kissu~ <3 <3

I do have one single hate inside me... :sniff:

I absolutely hate Snips with a firey passion. I literally mute the volume and look away whenever that squat nosed, miss colored eyebrowed, nasely pigpony appears on screen. Snails is totally adorable, but for some reason Snips specifically fills me with a gnawing, writhing ire. The contempt I feel for that colt is boundless.

And it's too bad, cause I love his voice actor!

Love and tolerate my butt... I'm so ashamed of myself. :wail::scream::cry::sad:

I have a confession... I'm not made entirely of love and cute and kissu~kissu~ <3 <3

I do have one single hate inside me... :sniff:

I absolutely hate Snips with a firey passion. I literally mute the volume and look away whenever that squat nosed, miss colored eyebrowed, nasely pigpony appears on screen. Snails is totally adorable, but for some reason Snips specifically fills me with a gnawing, writhing ire. The contempt I feel for that colt is boundless.

And it's too bad, cause I love his voice actor!

Love and tolerate my butt... I'm so ashamed of myself. :wail::scream::cry::sad:

Is okay I just find him annoying,

• 2 months later...

Hmmm...let's see...

A good start would be that I initially wanted NO PART in the Brony fandom when I first watched the show. I promised myself I'd only watch the show once or twice, give my opinion, and leave completely. Fortunately, the exact opposite happened... :smug:

I personally hate R34 with a burning passion. Not JUST Pony R34, EVERY KIND of it. It's disgusting to me because I only envision the characters of a cartoon in innocence, NOT SEXUAL POSITIONS AND ATTRIBUTES.

(Although, I don't mind a mildy-saucy piece of art once in a while)

I follow Crowley with an undying passion. Don't know who he is? Basically, he writes "Sensual" fics, which are 2nd person fics that are essentially Teen-Mature romance fics. Not clop in any sense, but sex scenes are included. I skip them more often than not.

I accept and even enjoy R63 pony. I find it adorable, more often than not.

Being a Brony has put a personal rift between myself and my Dad and Step-Mom. I won't go into detail, because more likely than not, most of you know about it.

BronyCon is bar-none the best weekend of my entire life. I have not a single doubt it my mind. :smirk:

I actually quietly despise a lot of younger, louder fans.

I don't think TheLivingTombstone is especially talented.

I wish Cupcakes and the Rainbow Factory would just go away.

I get really embarrassed when I talk about this show or the fandom.

I do a poor job of being loving.

:isaterriblebronysometimes:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Confessions, confessions.......

• When I first signed up on the forums, I couldn't decide between Twilight, Rainbow, and Pinkie for best pony. Nowadays, I firmly believe that Twi is best pony.
  • Also when I first signed up, I wasn't sure if I would actually enjoying RPing, seeing that I've done so little of it in the past. I've since decided the RPing is... fun :)
  • Related to the first confession, the only shipping material I care about at all involves Twilight.
  • I make every effort to hide from people I know in real-life my connection to the MLP fandom.

I secretly love to ship Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo... :blush:

I know that feel bro!

I do far too many shipping/NSFW RPs in my PM.

I also think I love Twi,Rarity,Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

I can't decide my top three which makes me depressed.

I like Pinkamena more than Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy bothers me even more after SHED.MOV.

I think that Crazy Twilight and Pinkamena would make the bestest ship EVAH!

I hate how much I want to see a FiM + Soul Eater crossover RP and pics.

Sometimes I physically get MAD at somebody for saying a wrong or bad fact about FiM.

That is some of my new confessions.