... Im worried

Mistfire

There are some crazies out there, but you have the community to help ya out.

Remember: Keep Calm and Shine On!

Here is some good music:

I would expect no less than Pink Floyd with an awesome name like "MarchingHammers"! Love "The Wall"!

I wouldn't pay any attention to whoever this fella is. You have to remember that this guy is one anti-Brony, making a "forum" and a "video" (If you want to call an image from ATHF, with words badly-edited onto it, with rap in the background a "video"). With the fact that the Brony community is about at 800,000, you don't need to fear for the fandom itself.

As for him trying to "get you", I wouldn't mind that either. It's talk like that that people use to sound like they're tougher, or try to scare you in general. He's just not-understanding to the concept...or has no interest in it.

And if you truly feel like you're in danger, you're always allowed to contact authorities if it truly seems like he's making threats...

toleratin___stamp_by_sonic_chaos-d4hlr67.gif

Try not to worry. I highly doubt anything will ever come of it. I mean, if anyone ever did anything as crazy (and frankly rather idiotic) as to go out and kill someone simply because they watch and enjoy a KIDS show...well, let's just say they'd be caught and dealt with justly. Besides, the Bronies outnumber the anti-Brony extremists. Actually, if this guy's serious, he's really the only anti-Brony "extremist" I've ever seen.

We've got your back, friend. Nothing like this would ever go far if anywhere at all. He sounds like he just needs a nice hug, a hot cup of tea, a long vacation, and someway to better his time than making stupid threats like that.

Stay strong, my fellow Pegasister! :)

It's just a troll and we know they just thrive on causing personal distress over small things such as videos like this...

You don't need to do anything - he's an idiot andwasting his time with ineffective and silly threats against a mass of people, not just 25 or so. XD

He won't carry them out, considering he's making a video about it and making idiot replies online and NOT out there doing anything whatsoever.

Edited by Robikku Pegasus

hi hi

While I don't think you have much to worry about from this joker or anyone else about MLP, I can't help but suspect that there are people out there who are going to end up being seriously bullied about it at some point. (That video is itself essentially an act of bullying)

Just don't let bullies decide what you can and cannot enjoy. In fact, its probably best to just ignore them, and if you can figure out a way to do that, please let me know how. :)

hi hi

While I don't think you have much to worry about from this joker or anyone else about MLP, I can't help but suspect that there are people out there who are going to end up being seriously bullied about it at some point. (That video is itself essentially an act of bullying)

Just don't let bullies decide what you can and cannot enjoy. In fact, its probably best to just ignore them, and if you can figure out a way to do that, please let me know how. :)

I personally find Bullies to be rather funny, but then again I'm an eccentric with plenty of personal securities. The hate garnished towards bronies is steadily dwindling as the fandom spreads and becomes more influential. It's pretty much devolved into uncreative name calling and petty threats by small pockets of antagonistic individuals each with a cornucopia of complicated self doubt and personal insecurities.

A euphemism I like to use for bullies is "The candle will die out on it's own, there's no need to blow on it."

Of course some folks have to deal with this bull in real life and have actually been bullied for it. While I've sadly gotten like... no negative responses for my brony cloths, so I have no active experiance to offer. I'd like however to point any bully sufferers to this thread as an example of the support system you have with us.

http://www.canterlot...xtremely-angry/

I love all the Pink Floyd on here! Whenever I'm in a bad mood, or I'm worried, I just pop "Dark Side Of the Moon" into my CD player and float away on the tide. Such beauty in that band...every album is just gorgeous.

I am positively terrified... Oh dear what am I going to do? A person on the internet wants to hurt me because of a TV show that I watch... OH woe is me! WOE I say, woe!

lol i see what you did there AND here!

toleratin___stamp_by_sonic_chaos-d4hlr67.gif

Try not to worry. I highly doubt anything will ever come of it. I mean, if anyone ever did anything as crazy (and frankly rather idiotic) as to go out and kill someone simply because they watch and enjoy a KIDS show...well, let's just say they'd be caught and dealt with justly. Besides, the Bronies outnumber the anti-Brony extremists. Actually, if this guy's serious, he's really the only anti-Brony "extremist" I've ever seen.

We've got your back, friend. Nothing like this would ever go far if anywhere at all. He sounds like he just needs a nice hug, a hot cup of tea, a long vacation, and someway to better his time than making stupid threats like that.

Stay strong, my fellow Pegasister! :)

thanks but... im a dude

Dear Princess Celestia,

This thread has taught me an important lesson on friendship. Wait.... no that isn't right... It has taught me an important lesson about the awesomeness of this community known as the "bronies." Bronies have impeccable taste in music! On the flip side, their detractors need some help in learning the power of "good music."

Your Faithful Student,

Star Swirl the Bearded

PS: I have learned nothing else, just like AppleJack!