we dont need no, application: just post random pics of your OC's

Angie's OCs? she has a lot. all of these were up for adoption in my art thread (linked in my sig), but have since been adopted by other users to use in RP or fanfiction. each pony is based off of one of the pokemon types, and I still have three left to do.

an excuse to flaunt my art around? count me in X3

Bellflower

bellflower_by_theblueprintforlife-d47q2eq.png

Wisp

wisp_by_theblueprintforlife-d47w46p.png

Bumble Buns

bumble_bun_lol_i_dunno_by_theblueprintforlife-d48zhnu.png

Bitterweed

bitterweed_by_theblueprintforlife-d493fbq.png

Static

static_by_theblueprintforlife-d49fpka.png

Folklore

folklore_by_theblueprintforlife-d4arvj5.png

Firecracker

firecracker_by_theblueprintforlife-d4b82e5.png

Sandy Shores

sea_salt_by_theblueprintforlife-d4bestt.png

Kickoff

kickoff_by_theblueprintforlife-d4bgzz2.png

Sugar Luv

sugar_luv_by_theblueprintforlife-d4bhixm.png

Arctic Sun

arctic_sun_by_theblueprintforlife-d4c6nx3.png

Nightlong

nightlong_by_theblueprintforlife-d4c79r1.png

Wind Swept

wind_swept_by_theblueprintforlife-d4dg803.png

Cosmic Dream

cosmic_dream_by_theblueprintforlife-d4jzldz.png

• Like 2

Angie's OCs? she has a lot. all of these were up for adoption in my art thread (linked in my sig), but have since been adopted by other users to use in RP or fanfiction. each pony is based off of one of the pokemon types, and I still have three left to do.

an excuse to flaunt my art around? count me in X3

Folk lore my new favourite pony.

Also.

Here I go:

rpskecthe.jpg

This is mostly just a design skecthe-most of my stuff is-he was originally meant to be an antagonist related to a hero in an RP but was rejected on the grounds of being too grimdark. To put it short, he was risen by his father-a well respected warrior-to take over his military reputation and bring forth more pride to the family already strong militarist legacy although as he grew more and more his father noticed that he was overly aggressive, cruel, insensitive and sometimes morally confused. He was later put into the Havoc squad-underground pyscho units let loose behind enemy lines to demoralize and strike fear into opposition-This of course was a secret but his father knew what was going on, he was never let out in public despite being one the most respected high ranking troops there was. So his father stopped teaching him one day and withdrew his approval, turning it to his little sister. In a fit of rage/disappointment and betrayal-his been trained for this since he was able to walk-he chose to release his sister and himself of families past and killed them both. His sister then envisioned him as a monster, he later comes back into her life when she old enough with a hidden agenda. Hes an actor-so he can assume a kind, good hearted pony like fluttershy then go mad in a heart beat-although they soon end up fighting when it become clear who is and she remember what he done-Not really surprised it got rejected. I had a good plot to follow this all up though.

dannyds.jpg

Danny The Doomed: One pure pony with no real talent working as a low ranking legal executive at the age of thirty. Bad luck always followed him and things haven't changed a bit .Despite being reasonably kind hearted and forcefully at time optimistic to keep his sanity if nothing else he take the abuse live hurl at him with a smile...then a bottle of vodka and a bunch of teas. While not alcoholic he does get drunk when he starts so he normally refrains from taking the first sip most nights. He tries to be joyful but everything he says has subtle, sad and depressing undertones. Bad luck, strange occurring and out night worrying dreams mixed with horrifying happenings in his home can't shake the feeling that hes been followed through out his life by something he... doesn't want to see...and he would be right. What he dosen't know is what..to why..and things are about to get very strange..very scary all very fast..because he going to change from a loser into perhaps the most important being there could be in such a tame universe.

brightbolt02.jpg

Brightbolt: An old pega god. He the most weakest god there is and there for considered a demi-god despite being full blood, While other ponies try to reach for rule, Brightbolt stands as a guardian of the skies when massive dragons and deadly beast still wandered, having the ability to turn into a bolt of lightning and being faster/stronger than a standard pony also helped. He was loyal, dependable, humble and always aimed at doing the right thing for mortals. Each week he would battle with an ancient dragon made of pure smoke, simulating a thunder storm when they fought. He would always win yet the rivalry always stood as it became a matter of pride more than killing ponies for food to the dragon. Eventually though, Brightbolt was stricken down by discord, he was tricked in a battle to go into a rod with two ends, forcing his lighting to split, making his yin and yang go into different directions. Before he realized and started to head back his darker side was meet by discord and easily corrupted, when the two returned as whole, Bright bolt was driven hopeless mad and eventually stood against the two sisters claiming that they standing idly as people die. Finally as punishment he was trapped in his lightning bolt form, forced to travel the skies forever without a way to touch the ground, yet despite this he still fought that ancient dragon whenever he appeared.

So, yeah. That most of them. I properly had some more but I don't really create that many Pony OC's. I create OC's all the time but not Pony ones.

• Like 1

The Wall is possibly the best artistic movie of all time.

Pharm is Waiting for the Worms.

(Also I hate speedpainting... ugh, those lines are terrible.)

i cant "like" this post as many times as i want! god that pic u drew is amazing! nice addition of "the worms" like good ol pink! you sir are an amazing artist! btw, everypony! he drew my avatar by request so, hint hint!