Hello!

hinata2000100

About Myself: My hobbies? Video games, role-playing, MLP, you know, stuff most people are interested in.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was lead here from looking for pony desktop icons.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: MY friend was a HUGE brony, and he kept telling me about the show. So I figured, "eh, why not give it a shot?" and I have loved it ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
So.... Um.... This is where I introduce myself? If not, please correct me. So... Um...... I have loved My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for quite a while, so I decided to join some forums about it. This happened to be one of them. :kissy: Fluttershy is obviously best pony, :D

So, hello, everypony.... Um.... I hope my time on these forums will be fun ones!

(By the way, is this post good enough... Or.... Do I need more info...?)

Welcome to Canterlot! I don't really know where you can find pony desktop icons. I have a Pinkie Pie skype icon and a Derpy recycling icon, but I found those on DA like four months ago, and I forget who did them. I'd try EQD's search bar.

Welcome to Canterlot! I don't really know where you can find pony desktop icons. I have a Pinkie Pie skype icon and a Derpy recycling icon, but I found those on DA like four months ago, and I forget who did them. I'd try EQD's search bar.

Perhaps try here.

http://spikeslashrarity.deviantart.com/gallery/32665720?offset=0

Every time I read your posts I read it in Fluttershy's voice. Sorta funny once you started talking about Naruto. Welcome to the forums, though, and enjoy your stay here. :D

:D yay~ Good job! Fluttershy is best pony after all. :D I will enjoy my stay here.

Hi!

(Sorry, for some reason I felt compelled to do that after the title of your post XP)

Welcome to Canterlot! A Naruto fan huh? I'm more a Rurouni Kenshin acolyte myself, but I've watched a fair amount of Naruto and had several long nights of battling my friends on Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and 2. Itachi, best BBBFF ever <3 I know you'll enjoy your time here!

Hi!

(Sorry, for some reason I felt compelled to do that after the title of your post XP)

Welcome to Canterlot! A Naruto fan huh? I'm more a Rurouni Kenshin acolyte myself, but I've watched a fair amount of Naruto and had several long nights of battling my friends on Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and 2. Itachi, best BBBFF ever <3 I know you'll enjoy your time here!

I already am enjoying it! :D