Looking for interesting and fun Rp ideas!

Hello everypony!

So, I have this incredibly annoying ability to find an interesting looking Rp... after it's gone for something like twenty or thirty posts. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a Rp with either of my two OC's?

First off, there's Grey Shade, a somewhat shy Unicorn well versed in the arts and magic of stealth and shadows. Born in a small village outside of Hoofenheim, she's used to the cold and the snow, finding Stalliongrad somewhat of a home-away-from-home. Eager to find her place in the world (what use is there for a pony good at sneaking around, she wonders?), she has left her home village to discover where she can fit in.

I also have Cinnamon Love, a poet and lover of literature. Born on the Gallopacos Islands, she was educated in Canterlot before returning to her home island and moving onto her own estate on the opposite side of the island from her family. Thanks to getting her poems published in literary journals across Equestria, and her family's pineapple farm, she's free to indulge in a few of her other passions, namely supporting the arts, traveling to other centers of literary excellence, and throwing the occasional (if a bit formal) party.

If anyone has any ideas, please share me! I'm dying for a good Rp over here!

Much appreciated!

You say Grey Shade is in Stalliongrad? it might make sense for her to run into my Verity Essence then. Verity is a zebra who works an operative for the Royal Equestrian Intelligence Network (she's basically a spy). If she were to observe a pony who was good at sneaking around, she might try and recruit them or something

I don't have as much for Cinnamon Love probably as I currently have no Gallopacos based characters. Though if she returned to Canterlot for any reason she may find a kindred spirit in my Damask Luster, also something of a poet (though a little more of a songwriter).