Roleplay Type:

Crossover RP – Fallout Equestria.

Name:

Lance X

Sex:

Male

Intresting Story... lets just say Stallion

Species:

Unicorn (Uses Hat And Mane to hide Horn)

Eye Color:

Green

Coat Color:

white

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:

A forward Style

Physique:

Defenatly a lot More built than the Avrage but not enough that it is encredably notice able

Cutie Mark:

Removed

Origin/Residence:

Hes A wonder he has no Set place

intelligence Covert operative

Motivation:

There seems to be a personal Drive And Ambition that He clings to But due to his Personality And mind Set he rarely lets any one that deep in to his life

Dislikes:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:

Strength – 3

Perception - 7

Endurance – 5

Charisma - 10

Intelligence - 8

Agility - 6

Luck - 1

Skills:

Firearms – 80 (+13)

Stealth - 70

Explosives - 60

Lock-picking – 60 (+3)

Repair - 70

Speech – 100

Barter - 100

Science – 70 (+3)

Medicine - 70

Unarmed - 80

Melee - 40

Perks (Individual):

Jury Rigging- your Repairing Skills And knowledge of Parts is Very advanced, Repair Any Item using A roughly Similar Item

Cyborg- tough the Augmentation May have been painful the Rewards are hopeful worth it +10 guns,+10% Resistance to Radiation, Poison, And Damage

Covert Ops-Your Military Training Aids you long After Gun shots From the War Have Stopped +3 to guns science And lock-picking

The professional- Your sneak attack criticals with revolvers, pistols, and sub-machine guns (guns and energy weapons) all inflict an additional 20% damage.

Terrifying Presence-Can intimidate foes through dialogue; closing dialogue results in the foe fleeing for 5 seconds.

Piercing Strike- All your unarmed and melee attacks negate 15 points of DT .

Perks (Group)

Spotter- Actively preforms slight recon giving fairly early Detection of targets and buildings

Inventory:

Weapons:

laser rifle

recharger rifle

alien atomizer

apparel:

Pre-War business wear

Pre-War outfit

Armored overcoat

Character Summary:

(I tried to keep it as condensed as I could)

Several Zebras And Ponies Sat around A conference table One of them looked down to the file they had all been sat in front of :

Canterlot Intelligence Agency,

Lance X

Lance is one of the best operatives I have seen in years - Is a priority to keep him alive As long as we can- Very good At putting on his Cover Identities and Becoming the pony he is being Expected to preform as He can adapt his personality his Mannerisms and Even Can change his Vice With out the use Of Magic For any of that, He goes the Extra mile to sell his Cover Even doing this this Agency frowns on but noe the less he Dose what he kneed to for the mission and To survive. He prefers to look to the Entire World As A earth Pony and Only Takes Cover Identities That Cast him As such Only using his Magic When its absolute necessary many times his 'Hat' trick has Managed to Get many Operations Completed Successful With out Blowing his cover. Very smooth Talker- Is very good At Reading the Situation And staying As far ahead of everyone Else as he can- known to have many Tricks Up his sleeve.

That was all that could Be made out Among all the Black ink lines in File

We have A strike team Ready to Take down the operation Intel Has confirmed Lance To be in the Building” One of the Zebras Said

Well then Lets Get rid of this Thorn in our Side once and For all”

Lance Adjusted his hat As he leaned in the doorway Leading out in to the main Bay where preparations Were taking place Behind Him the Beefing Room Where all the statistics were reviewed as well as the Fail safes and Emergency plans That’s When The Zebras Stormed The building Lance As well as 3 other Key Personal Were Rushed to the underground Bunker Beyond the conference Room And One by one Were loaded in to Chambers To protect them and If needed Put them under till they could be revived at a later Date. Before he was placed In the Chamber He handed his pistol to His Double “May Celestia Guide your Shots” his double looked back to him “And Luna your Dreams” He said taking the Weapon and Running off. As lance was placed In to the Chamber there Was A glitch in the programing and the computer went in to Preservation mode locking All outside Contact out till the Treat had passed And Put Every one in to a State Of suspended animation, 200 years Later the power to the Computer was Restored after the bombings Lance Emerged In to a world not his own he would have encountered a few things in the waist enough to understand and attempt put together parts of What had happened to Equestria as well as have a good chance to encounter the Local Raiders slavers and a trader or two after Getting information from a book he obtained from one of the traders ,he had just saved From raider ponies, about major settlements he Decided it was time to go find answers he was missing during his long nap and walked off toward the nearest one With the Traders

Just to Place a abbreviation and clear listing:

• Lance Was Drafted in to the Equestrian Military

• he was given advances Training he would need as covert operative

• he excelled on the assignments he was sent out on making him a valuable Asset to the Canterlot Intelligence Agency hours before the first bombing a platoon he was with in a bunker was Attacked

• Lance and all key personal were locked in to Preservation chambers due to a malfunction one chambers Became one with the Air one partly exploded Lances Chamber short circuited and was put in to hyper Preservation and put him in suspended animation as the Chambers Auto doc fixed his wounds.

• 200 years later The pod Released Lance to the Wasteland After much stumbling he managed to Retrieve Equipment From a weapons locker and the Remains of the other chamber he stumbled out of the bunker and in to the waists before after talking to traders ,he just saved, for several hours he went along with them Toward the closest Settlement

While i do like the fallout style setup (being a fan of the game my self) you need more of a story. I would recommend an explanation of why he has the skills he has, and why he likes to hide his horn. All in all you'r character is very interesting and I would like to hear more back story :). I hope this helped and best of luck to you.

Oh Im working on the Back story Im just working on Iron ing out Details so it sound Resanable Not the Random Ruff Notes I have now Give me 2 days I sould have a better draft

Hey there!

Please let me apologize before hand - I am but one pony, but I wan't to put my best hoof forwards towards your character... Aaaand that mean's I'm going to be a little critical. Just a bit. Just a smidgen. I'm so sorry.

First, I assume you're using the Fallout: New Vegas style of point distribution due to the lack of the 'Small Guns' and 'Large Guns' skill sets, eschewed for letting larger weapons just fall under their secondary category (Guns, Energy Weaps, or Explosives). Factoring in your guys Intelligence into leveling, without the Educated perk, he would get 14 Skill Points a level. But together all your skill points total up to 730 - Which would require him to be, in game, level 52 in order to acquire. If you were to stick with Fallout Equestria, the max 'level' as told by the author is 30, leaving 310 of his skill points unaccounted for. I know this napkin math doesn't factor in starting points, but you would need at least 28 points (+1 free floating point) in every skill at level 1 - Which might be possible with a Tag skill, but definately not elsewhere, especially with only a Luck of 1.

Secondly, its a matter of your guys gear. Having him work with Energy Weapons is fine by me, but his weaponry is far too good. You shouldn't be starting out with not only a rare, high-powered Plasma Rifle (The Q-35 modulator), but you definately should be starting out with any Alien Tech, that stuff is super rare in the Wasteland and nonexistent before the fallout.

Also, there are a few tidbits of conflicting information on your character sheet - He's only got a Strength of 3 and a melee skill of 40 (Which feels high), but he has an absurdly powerful Melee Perk that would basically turn Power Armor into paper mache, but you describe him as being 'Definitely a lot more built than average'. 5 is the 'Average' for all stats, so with a Strength of 3, as they call it in New Vegas, he would be as strong as a 'Doughy baby'. Also, why is his cutie mark removed?

Finally, his name isn't a very pony name - I know there are standouts like 'Princess Cadenza Mi Amore' and 'Pinkamina Diane Pie', but not only are they rare derivatives from the norm (And Pinkamina prefers to be called 'Pinkie Pie'), but 'Lance X' doesn't fit the convention. If he's from before the War, he would have a far common style of pony name. Even in the Wasteland, they tend to maintain the standard pony naming convention - Calamity, Little Pip, Velvet Remedy, ect.

Im not here just to bash you - I praise your utilization of only 40 S.P.E.C.I.A.L points without 'Intense Training' perk (Good management!), and his backstory certainly lends itself to an interesting character trying to live his way through what is now the post apocalypse, only having blinked and it been normal Equestria before, trying to find out what happened to all the ponies he once new. Don't loose faith, I'd really like to see this guy out in the world.

Oh, and just to nitpick, please give credit to the artist of your picture. I've seen it before - A ponified version of Rick - And, no, its not a huge deal, but it would be nice to just give credit where its due for good art.

Hey there!

Please let me apologize before hand - I am but one pony, but I wan't to put my best hoof forwards towards your character... Aaaand that mean's I'm going to be a little critical. Just a bit. Just a smidgen. I'm so sorry.

First, I assume you're using the Fallout: New Vegas style of point distribution due to the lack of the 'Small Guns' and 'Large Guns' skill sets, eschewed for letting larger weapons just fall under their secondary category (Guns, Energy Weaps, or Explosives). Factoring in your guys Intelligence into leveling, without the Educated perk, he would get 14 Skill Points a level. But together all your skill points total up to 730 - Which would require him to be, in game, level 52 in order to acquire. If you were to stick with Fallout Equestria, the max 'level' as told by the author is 30, leaving 310 of his skill points unaccounted for. I know this napkin math doesn't factor in starting points, but you would need at least 28 points (+1 free floating point) in every skill at level 1 - Which might be possible with a Tag skill, but definately not elsewhere, especially with only a Luck of 1.

Secondly, its a matter of your guys gear. Having him work with Energy Weapons is fine by me, but his weaponry is far too good. You shouldn't be starting out with not only a rare, high-powered Plasma Rifle (The Q-35 modulator), but you definately should be starting out with any Alien Tech, that stuff is super rare in the Wasteland and nonexistent before the fallout.

Also, there are a few tidbits of conflicting information on your character sheet - He's only got a Strength of 3 and a melee skill of 40 (Which feels high), but he has an absurdly powerful Melee Perk that would basically turn Power Armor into paper mache, but you describe him as being 'Definitely a lot more built than average'. 5 is the 'Average' for all stats, so with a Strength of 3, as they call it in New Vegas, he would be as strong as a 'Doughy baby'. Also, why is his cutie mark removed?

Finally, his name isn't a very pony name - I know there are standouts like 'Princess Cadenza Mi Amore' and 'Pinkamina Diane Pie', but not only are they rare derivatives from the norm (And Pinkamina prefers to be called 'Pinkie Pie'), but 'Lance X' doesn't fit the convention. If he's from before the War, he would have a far common style of pony name. Even in the Wasteland, they tend to maintain the standard pony naming convention - Calamity, Little Pip, Velvet Remedy, ect.

Im not here just to bash you - I praise your utilization of only 40 S.P.E.C.I.A.L points without 'Intense Training' perk (Good management!), and his backstory certainly lends itself to an interesting character trying to live his way through what is now the post apocalypse, only having blinked and it been normal Equestria before, trying to find out what happened to all the ponies he once new. Don't loose faith, I'd really like to see this guy out in the world.

Oh, and just to nitpick, please give credit to the artist of your picture. I've seen it before - A ponified version of Rick - And, no, its not a huge deal, but it would be nice to just give credit where its due for good art.

1, I'm only using the Fallout NV Skill sheet because Of it is Easier to tweek it

2, I was actually Using Slightly Tweaked Mathematical Formula to the one used in the Game I didn't Exactly Choose His numbers That I can and will tweak if necessary

3, I condensed his Back story leaving out a lot of Information I cut it off Right As he had Awaken But that Is not Exactly All that is him I was going to expand Upon his story Once I was ablt To Add my other Fallout char... witch may be a while But I now see my lack of planing and will add some more Story points (Also that was the Wrong Riffle Its saposto be lazer not plazma...)

4 in refferance to your comment about The Perk He meets its only Requirement Witch is a Unarmed of 70 (http://fallout.wikia...Piercing_Strike)

5 the Name and his Removed Cuity mark are linked His name Was Changed when He Entered in to the Canterlot Army And As A Member of the intelligence Gathering Department he needed a way To blend in to the Identities he needed to be

also I had no Idea where the Pic came From I found it Buried in my Hard drive

Slowly but its coming I'm not working to quickly since there is still the other Application pending but I'm nearly there