Looking for roleplay!

I just got my char accepted, but I'm out of luck trying ti find something that would be typical of my character to be in, so, I need some suggestions.

I'd prefer if Solven (my char, you can check me log for details) was stuck in either the Heartlands or the Foothills, though. I don't really mind the genre of rp though.

Well, I would be up for doing something if Solven was in either Canterlot or Ponyville. Those are the only two cities I see Ice Storm being in at the moment, and she's my only Character at the moment.

Well, I would be up for doing something if Solven was in either Canterlot or Ponyville. Those are the only two cities I see Ice Storm being in at the moment, and she's my only Character at the moment.

This I can do. solven practically lives and travels between Canterlot and Ponyville, unless he has a very good reason. Maybe we can arrange something

Okay, Where are you thinking? At this point I'm open with either or. Ice is actually getting along with Ponies in Canterlot so she's been visiting there more recently, and she lives in Ponyville, so where ever is fine by me, wherever Solven is most likely to be.

Okay, that works for me, should it be more during the day or at night? Also any particular Location in Ponyville? Or just anywhere in General?

Okay, I'll try to think of something. It may be tomorrow before I have something up though, (well later today. it's after 3 in the morning here as I'm posting this.)