Plan B [FINAL]

WhiteSlash

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Plan B is her nickname, never revealed her real name as she is embarresed of it. Her friends call her Bee. She wont let her parents tell her friends her real name either. She says her name is too girly, It's BellaDonna.

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Coat Color: A light golden yellow.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: She has a green mane with vibrant pink stripes. It covers her eyes leaving only her mouth visible. One ear is shown as her mane curls past it down over her face. Her tail is naturally full remaining mostly staight with slight curls at the end. Most often she is covered in black soot or oil. Thus the nickname Bee.

Eye Color: A very dull light gray.

Cutie Mark: A Cog behind a triangular test tube filled with a red colourful liquid. It symbolises her talent for inventing things. The cog representing the machinery side of things, whilst the test tube represents the science side.

Physique: Naturally shorter than average with a slightly leaner build than her friends. Scars from "accidents" with inventions and concoctions. She has been toughened by the need to be almost indestructible when dealing with volatile mixtures.

Origin: Born in Canterlot she found herself resenting the life of class. As soon as she graduated, she left Canterlot to pursue her independence and flare for invention.

Occupation: She now runs an Gadget store in Manehattan selling her various inventions. Next door to her Best friend JD's Vet.

Motivation: Whilst her drive is to invent and create her first love was music. It was her inspiration. This lead to her role in the Filly Force Five. However after the bands unfortuneate break up she has settled down and continues her life long hobby of inventing.

• Dancing when noponys watching.
  • Inventing.
  • The ideal of freedom.
  • Music of many variations.
  • Originality.
  • Failure just as much as sucess.
  • Drums.
  • Her singing voice, the others don't.
  • The sounds and impacts of drums.

Dislikes:

• Any form of idea theft.
  • Bullies.
  • The idea of any form of pony ruling over others.
  • When a plan comes together perfectly. "Theres no fun when nothing goes wrong"
  • Water. She can't swim.

Dress Sense: She shows off her more musical inspired side with her militaristic dress sense. It acts as a statement. Alongside her eccentric style, her unusual dress sense matches her unique personality.

Personality: Her most defineing characteristic is her personality. She demonstrates borderline crazyness. Whilst meeting destructive explosions and near death experiences with child like laughter she can also show a serious side when she must concentrate. She fails to recognise sarcasm and is oblivious to the fact that her friends view her "experiments" as dangerous. Plan B is very accident prone, though with a very cheerful personality she bounces back from almost any experience. She is random yet serious. Funny yet scary. She is the living embodiment of the word eccentric.

Character Summary: After moving away from her home she soon encountered her soon to be pff's (pony friend forever) JD. Whilst JD was naturally shy, she revealed she had been cursed by her parents. A curse removing her ability to speak alltogether. Plan B took it upon herself to help her friend in distress. After many a late night she finally managed to cure her. Via her inventive skills she brewed a concoction to cure her ailment. JD explained that her family cursed her to keep her from revealing their secrets. It was at this moment that she recieved her cutie mark. This only served as fuel for her burning passion for invention, but the short sighted pony had bigger dreams. She and her friend took off in search of musical stardom.

It was during this adventure she met Rabble Rouser, Vivre Vrai and Plaid Haze. Together they formed the filly force five and experienced some of the best times of her life. Inventing might have been her true skill and calling. But music was where her friends were, and that is where she wanted to be. It was during this time she played the drums for the band.

Unfortuneatly all good things come to an end and the band dispersed. Since then she has returned to where they formed their band, Manehattan. There she owns a shop next door to her bestfriends store.

Though she yearns for the old days, She regcognizes that this is her life and here she can spread happyness and still remain close to one of ther friends. Though she has grown slightly apart from her friend as she has found her special some pony. Recently her parents sought her out and have learned to accept and embrace the life she choose. In the future they plan to help their daughter build from small time buisness into a bustling industry.

The sort of pony that would say. "STAND BACK! Im doing...SCIENCE!"

Young Mare Plan B and Filly Plan B:

post-3706-0-62033000-1338378556_thumb.pn

Character Summary: After running away from her her home she soon encountered her soon to be pff's (pony friend forever) JD.

What caused her to run away from home?

JD was extremely shy and mute. Plan B took it upon herself to help her friend in distress. After many a late night she finally managed to cure her. It was at this moment that she reveieved her cutie mark. This only served as fuel for her burning passion for invention, but the short sighted pony had bigger dreams.

She cured JD of her shyness... or her being mute? I'm pretty sure muteness can't be cured. Also, this says nothing about an invention. Did she use an invention to help her friend? Why was JD distressed in the first place? I mean, what does the Cutie Mark represent? What does it mean to Bee?

Also, where are her parents now? Did she ever got back to them?

This is a pretty good Application though. :)

What caused her to run away from home?

She cured JD of her shyness... or her being mute? I'm pretty sure muteness can't be cured. Also, this says nothing about an invention. Did she use an invention to help her friend? Why was JD distressed in the first place? I mean, what does the Cutie Mark represent? What does it mean to Bee?

Also, where are her parents now? Did she ever got back to them?

This is a pretty good Application though. :)

I just clicked on a way to sort pretty much all of that! :D

Also her reason for running away is explained in her Origin :)

Thanks for the input!

I've stated that JD had been cursed and that Bee did infact use her inventive skills to help her. JD was distressed due to the curse and that the cutie mark represents her natural talent and the two sides to it. The cutie mark doesnt mean much to her as she had bigger plans. Her parents are also mentioned more at the end. :D

Reading the application, I feel the character has a lot of potential, but I still have several questions regarding her.

Name: Plan B is her name, never revealed her real name as she is embarresed of it. Her friends call her Bee.

Is PlanB also a nickname along with Bee, or is this her true name? If her true name, why did her parents call her this?

Origin: Born in Canterlot she found herself resenting the life of class. She ran away to live with herself and her own inventions.

Didn't her folks search for her? Feels like a rather weak reason to abandon home and family just because classes were not to her liking.

Motivation: Whilst her drive is to invent and create her first love was music. It was her inspiration. This lead to her role in the Filly Force Five. However after the bands departure she has settled down and continues her life long hobby of inventing.

I think you mean the band breaking up or dispersal,; departure sounds like they left her behind or something similar rather then the band ending.

My main question though involves her cutie mark, which you described thusly: "Cutie Mark: A Cog behind a triangular test tube filled with a red colourful liquid. It symbolises her talent for inventing things. The cog representing the machinery side of things, whilst the test tube represents the science side." This is all well and good in itself but I do not understand how a special talent that involves invention, especial associated with machinery and science jives with her using her magic (and music brewing) to dispel a magical curse placed on her friend. Like I said, the cutie mark is perfectly fine, it just does mix with the origin story at all.

Reading the application, I feel the character has a lot of potential, but I still have several questions regarding her.

Is PlanB also a nickname along with Bee, or is this her true name? If her true name, why did her parents call her this?

Didn't her folks search for her? Feels like a rather weak reason to abandon home and family just because classes were not to her liking.

I think you mean the band breaking up or dispersal,; departure sounds like they left her behind or something similar rather then the band ending.

My main question though involves her cutie mark, which you described thusly: "Cutie Mark: A Cog behind a triangular test tube filled with a red colourful liquid. It symbolises her talent for inventing things. The cog representing the machinery side of things, whilst the test tube represents the science side." This is all well and good in itself but I do not understand how a special talent that involves invention, especial associated with machinery and science jives with her using her magic (and music brewing) to dispel a magical curse placed on her friend. Like I said, the cutie mark is perfectly fine, it just does mix with the origin story at all.

I changed the bits in question. Magic no longer features into her cure. Her musical talent is the same as Applejack being a pro at what she does and baking, Music is just a small talent she possesses. The curse was lifted alone by her inventive skills and as for her name, Plan B is a nickname, she resents her real name. :) I hope its okay now :D

Definitely looking good. :) Although there are a few things you may want to touch up still:

Origin: Born in Canterlot she found herself resenting the life of class. Shemoved away to live with herself and her own inventions. She loves the independance.

I would say that as soon as she was able to graduate, or reach marehood, she immediately left to pursue her independence and love of invention. This way it makes it so her family wouldn't be pursuing her to look for her and she still be pretty young.

Character Summary: After running away from her her home she soon encountered her soon to be pff's (pony friend forever) JD

You may want to change that now she is no longer running away.

Also what is her true given name?

I cant think of one D:

Let me try to come up with a few names. 2ry6qgz.jpg THINKING

How about:

Bright Bubbles

Bright Eyes

Bubbles

Barb Dwyer

Bobbie Sox

Belle Bottoms

Bunny Bare

Big Bertha

Let me try to come up with a few names. 2ry6qgz.jpg THINKING

How about:

Bright Bubbles

Bright Eyes

Bubbles

Barb Dwyer

Bobbie Sox

Belle Bottoms

Bunny Bare

Big Bertha

Im thinking very feminine as it is something the character wouldnt like, also im leaning towards Bright Eyes :D

Im thinking very feminine as it is something the character wouldnt like, also im leaning towards Bright Eyes :D

A few more..

Babette Brighteyes

Bathsheba

Belladonna

Bimbette (Or Bimbo!)

Bluebell

Hope to see her in a RP soon! :20:

Same here! Though Im unsure when im going to start D: I hope to have all five of my oc's approved soon but then I'll be stuck on how to start into it :L Thanks though! :D

I know how you feel. I usually have the most problem making a character that I already know a great deal about. The more I know, the harder it is to type it all down. My first approved OC is "Fire Walker". When I started her off, I didn't have any idea what she would be. Just knew she would be a Pegasus. And she just wrote herself.