Yep, another one! :P There's already like twenty something other topics with ask in their title in this section, so why not one more? :smug:

Didn't see this as a bandwagon I'd ever be jumping on, but eh, I'm a little bored today and if this trend is cool enough for moderators like Tales and totally awesome, fun to RP with people like SteelEagle maybe it might provide some manner of amusement for me as well. :)

So yeah, ask me absolutely anything about anything and I'll try and respond to the best of my ability. Hopefully the results shall prove entertaining. ;-)

EDIT: Feel free to ask questions to any of my RP characters as well. This includes my cast characters: Rarity, Gilda and Cloudchaser as well as all my many OCs.

what happened to your donator status? O: it was there this morning

It expired I guess. My last donation was like five months ago. :blush:

I'll probably make another donation soon though, so I'll get it back in time. I like to support the site. :)

do you think a private RP with me would be cool?

I have a lot of RPs at the moment, but I suppose I'm always up for more if you have a good idea for something. Just send me a PM with details for whatever you might have in mind. :)

Rarity is SECOND best pony. Fluttershy is obviously best pony.

How did you think of your name?

Lies! Fluttershy isn't even in the top ten. :shifty:

And my name goes back to some silliness that appeared in some fanfics I wrote years ago. I joined a forum ran by a friend under the name as sort of an inside joke. Eventually it just sort of stuck as my preferred username. :)

...WRONG.

Phil the Time Wizard's Official List of Best Ponies Ever:

1: Rarity

2: Applejack

3: Princess Celestia

4: Gilda

5: Queen Chrysalis

6: Rainbow Dash

7: Derpy

8: Twilight Sparkle

9: Princess Luna

10: The Great and Powerful Trixie

As you can see, Fluttershy is nowhere on the list. :smug:

(she'd probably make the top 15 though... ;-) )

O Great and Powerful Time Wizard! How hast thou managed to master the eldrich flows of time itself?

... and can you teach me how, too?

Magic! ;-)

And no, probably not. :P

(I'm going to ask all the "ask" threads this... ;-) )

I read a strange, ancient book in Twilight's library, "The Legend of Megan"... Are there any such thing as humans? What would you do if you met one?

Hmmm... well, this might shock you, but.... I am a human! :mad:

At least I think I am. :P

Yeah. This ask thread isn't in character. So yeah, I don't think meeting humans would be very much of a big deal. It'd be more of a shock to meet a colorful talking pony. :)

That said, if you guys want to ask questions of Rarity, Gilda or one of my many, many OCs, I'd be delighted to see what I can do.

Hah! fair enough. So, Gilda, will you ever apologize to Fluttershy?

Gilda: Who's Fluttershy...? Not like it matters; this griffon doesn't apologize. Apologizing is for dweebs and losers.

• 10 months later...