Need RPs for these two

I want to be more active with my characters. Does anypony have any ideas for either of these two?

Rappatat, the mute earth pony

She was my first character, and... I barely have any idea what to do with her now. She's a friendly one and tends to help out search and rescue teams by signalling from her lightnouse. She isn't afraid to take a more direct role if necessary though.

Lady Lanceguard, the jousting unicorn

I actually have a couple of ideas for Lanceguard. Anyone wanna go with either of these, or have another fun idea of their own?

A. While out training with or demonstrating for somepony, a sinkhole opens up beneath them. I don't have anything specific lined out after that, as this could drop them quite a few places. We could do cave exploration, abandoned mines, underground ruins, diamond dogs, or just a rescue mission.

B. A joust gone wrong has left Lanceguard in the hospital in another town. After being released, she finds she's missed the train ride home and doesn't have enough money left to stay at a hotel and still afford the next ride. She must instead rely on the kindness of a stranger to get her home or keep her safe until she recovers. If you want an added twist, the one offering help could be the same unicorn that hurt her, now trying to make amends.

C. While normally eager to recruit new jousters, this time she encounters somepony that shouldn't joust. A unicorn whose horn is too important to risk, but wants to try it out anyway. Cue a rather odd battle when she gets stuck in the arena against an opponent she doesn't want to hit.

I'd be happy to do more RPs with Lady Lanceguard. :)

I have a few ponies who may be interested to try jousting or answer a challenge (aside from Fate, who Lanceguard is already meeting), notably my hotheaded guardsmare, Radiant Steel, or her showoff military intel officer brother, Steel Dagger. Or we could always try and set her against Gilda at something again, I suppose.

I rather think the first options sounds like it has a lot of potential for adventure. ;)

Phil the Time Wizard: Radiant Steel and Steel Dagger both seem like good fits (leaning a little toward Steel Dagger though). Is there anything specific you want to happen?

Well, I think mostly what you describe in idea A sounds like it could be fun. Dagger could respond to a challenge, they end up underground and end up exploring the area and such. We could leave it open to a couple others (either there to watch or compete as well) to get wrapped up in it too to make for a more varied RP group. :)

For the jouster, my Pegasus "Fire Walker" would be an idea character. While she had taken a break from her guard position in the R.E.A, she is still required to attend certain training exercises and seminars from time to time to keep her skills from getting rusty. And considering she is ALWAYS trying to find adventure and excitement and not finding it, would make sense for her to run into these things when she was least expecting it. A & B sound fine with me. These wouldn't have to be established training grounds for the R.E.A, Fire could be there just training with the others...

Phil the Time Wizard, tacobob: Sounds good. Where in Equestria do you two think the RP should take place, and what underground area should it drop them into?

Dagger travels a lot. He could be just about anywhere. :)

As for what they drop into, probably some kind of cave or ruin, I'd think. Somewhere with good potential for adventure and interesting situations.

If I recall from when you apped Rappatat, she was from The Strand. I have a search and rescue pony from the same general area, out by Hoofington (although he could get reports from FIllydelphia, or see the lighthouse).

We might be able to devise some interesting "disaster" to hit the Strand that could involve a huge SAR effort...would mean I can actually stretch my own first character Wind Rider's wings, and have him do his job xD

If I recall from when you apped Rappatat, she was from The Strand. I have a search and rescue pony from the same general area, out by Hoofington (although he could get reports from FIllydelphia, or see the lighthouse).

We might be able to devise some interesting "disaster" to hit the Strand that could involve a huge SAR effort...would mean I can actually stretch my own first character Wind Rider's wings, and have him do his job xD

I've actually been tossing around this idea: When pegasi move the clouds, they occasionally lose track of one. Clouds that have drifted out over sea, out of most pegasi' flying range, begin to converge with other drifters. Now enough of them have joined together that an immense and very powerful storm threatens the area.

That sounds like the beginnings of a plan. A lost cloud would probably be the start of the RP, with the reports of possible strange weather coming in, and then the RP being the lead up to, and then the actual, storm that hits the region?

Sturmman: I don't know how much focus could be given to one lost cloud as the beginning point on this, considering I don't have a pegasus character. Maybe we could begin with the large cloudmass being spotted offshore?

sevofthesands: Sorry, I think I've found enough RPs for the moment. (I had another person PM me as well shortly after I started the thread)

Ah, I just got whatcha meant. Sure, that sounds good. Where do you want to have this focused more around? Just the Strand in general, Fillydelphia, etc?

Sturmmann: Rappatat's lighthouse is in Fillydelphia, but I could have the RP for the Strand in general. I'm picturing most of the story revolving around fighting off the storm as it hits and trying to prevent or manage the resulting damage. How many players do you think should be involved?

Phil the Time Wizard, tacobob: Sounds good. Where in Equestria do you two think the RP should take place, and what underground area should it drop them into?

Like Dagger, my character does a lot of traveling, so it's up to you. They could stumble into a lost city. Maybe the city of an dead or lost race? I'm open for just about everything! :)

As many as you want. We could use some weather patrol pegasi, and just general "victims" to flesh out the RP some more and add more to it. Actual ponies for the SAR teams and Wind Rider to find, and Rappatat to coordinate. How about we start it open and then go from there, closing it when it gets too full or turning it to invite only?

As many as you want. We could use some weather patrol pegasi, and just general "victims" to flesh out the RP some more and add more to it. Actual ponies for the SAR teams and Wind Rider to find, and Rappatat to coordinate. How about we start it open and then go from there, closing it when it gets too full or turning it to invite only?

Sounds good to me. Though I may want to wait a little before starting this one, just to see how the other threads I started today are doing.