Hello! I'm new :P

LoopyLamb

About Myself: Well, to be honest, I have no idea what to do on here, and how to do it, but I'm figuring it all out a long the way. Okay, so my friend Katie has been a Brony/Pegasister for a few months now, and after she showed me the Canterlot Wedding episode, I was hooked. I'm on episode 14 of season 1 at the moment, and I can't wait to watch more! My favourite Pony is AppleJack, and I love the whole Apple family. I have too many obsessions to list, I'm a complete nerd! My favourite music are things like: Coldplay, Nirvana, Kasabian, Queen, The Kooks, and all sorts of other bands like that. I love Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, of course MLP, and Phineas and Ferb!:D Now, I have no idea wether this introduction was too long/short/not what I'm supposed to do, but hey-ho. I'll re-do it if I have to. Oh, and I'm from England.

How I found Canterlot.com: MidnightRead

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Through my friend Katie aka MidnightRead. She's amazing! She has been a Brony/Pegasister for a few months now, and once I saw the Canterlot Wedding episode, I was completly hooked on the show. I love it. My parents think I'm crazy, but I don't care!:D

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Soooo...I can't help but think that I put too much in the introduction thing, and was supposed to put it here. I'll just post and see what happens.

Oh come right on to our temple of Fun, A sensial land sublime!

We have multiple versions of every conversion and people of every kind!

If your a fellow who likes it more mellow we have something you will find a treat! Just two clicks more and you can have a bit more, we specilise in the deranged!

Welcome to Canterlot! {That was my welcome song....it needs work... :blush: }