Greetings and salutations to you all!{What? Its an introduction thread? What else can I call it?}

Thebluemage

About Myself: Hello, I'm Mage,or Blue if you prefer, maybe even T.B.M if it strike s you fancy. I enjoy painting, reading, gaming, experimenting{both psychological and scientific} and writing when the topic is something I care about!{take for example,this.} My dark and secret lair is hidden in good ol' Alabama!

How I found Canterlot.com: I was bored one day and craving an RP so I typed Pony RPs into the search engine and this came up, not the most exciting story I admit, could of used some Morgon Freeman.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Twas a boring, rainy day and I was searching the all mighty being we call the interenet for something to amuse myself, so I went to the image galleries of Knowyourmeme and what I saw bazzaled me: A show called My Little Pony had the most views! I got a can of Sprite and began my investigation! After almost an hour of laughter and "Dawww" I looked this show up on youtube and by the third episode I was hooked!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
So, I know the line to greet some one such as I will be long, but plese no pushing!

Welcome my friend! It is a pleasure to welcome another scientist into the fold!

You know... its funny... That avatar was the other avatar I was considering along side of the one I currently use. This one was just too good to pass up.

Welcome again to Canterlot! *resists urge to post the Pinkie Welcome Wagon Song* ... I know I'm only delaying the inevitable....

Why thank you! Good to see more followers SCIENCE here, and from what I read you have fantastic taste in Avatars!

and if you don't post the song...then I will....eventually.

Oh no no no! That wouldn't be right! You have forced my hand... Incoming song!

Ha! I liked tha- it repeats? I know what I'll be doing for the next day.....

And thanks for the welcome. And I am an entirely different being! I am A Bluemage. We are rare cretures, if you can catch us, you get three wishs!

You never got the memo since you are new... All Pinkie Pie welcome songs are to loop by default. Any one you find on YouTube that doesn't is an error.

What a chestnut ._.

Anyway! I don't usually greet anypony whose favorite is not Rarity and only Rarity, but, since I saw you first in LPW and then here, I must say I feel obligated this time.

Therefore hearty welcome to Canterlot! You'll regret nothing and you'll stay...