What blind bag ponies do YOU have?

QuickLime

So far I'v got Rarity, Cherry Spices, and Lucky Swirl, I love blind bag Ponies! That thrill of excitment when you open the bag and see a pony you don't have.

In fact it reminds me of a series when I was little that were mermaids, you'd buy a pack of them and inside was a random mermaid, I loved all my mermaids... and was very sad when my dog chewed them all up..needless to say I'm not letting him near my ponies XD

I have 2 complete sets of the mane 6 blind bags, but got them very differently.

When the bags first came out in Europe, the US didn't get them in the bags. There was a box set that was only at a store called Meijer that had Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, and RD. The only way to get AJ and Fluttershy was individual bubble packs that were only sold at some Big Lots stores. I shop regularly at Meijer, so the 4-pack was easy to get, but after searching many Big Lots for the missing two, I finally bought them on EBay.

The second set was much easier to get after the actual blind bags came to Toys R Us. Two stops and I had a whole set. (Yes, I looked at the codes to know which ones I was buying.) Since then I've picked up several extras of the mane 6 and have sent some to friends on the forum. I currently have an AJ, a Fluttershy, and a Pinkie still in the bags.

Blind bags? What are those? and more importantly, where do I get them?

http://mylittlewiki....lind_Bag_Ponies

The blind-bag ponies are miniatures that come in little sealed pouches so you don't know what character you are getting. But there's a code on the outside of all the pouches that tells you which character is inside. They mane 6 all have show-accurate hair except Fluttershy... she's just a repaint of Rainbow Dash... All the other characters are re-colors of the 5 molds.

I haven't even seen any blind bags yet :l not that I've been actively looking for them. I prefer the brushables, personally ;P

but maybe I'll get lucky next Christmas and find some in my stocking or something, I dunno.

yes, I'm already in the Christmas spirit o)3)

Im there with kryptchild, I got an untouched box from walmart, got all the wave 1 ponies in one box. was awesome. I have a second grouping of ponies from a few random blind bags and the toys r us 16pony set.