AeroBlades Intetviews! [AeroBlades Only]

Lilia

Cosmopolitan paced inside her Manhattan meeting room, trying to decide if she was handling the write and interviews of the AeroBlades. She had already selected her photographer, and she wanted to be assured that only the best would interview these pegasi.

" I'm doing the interviews then. And Snap Shot is my photographer. Good. The photo loft is scheduled for this, thank Celestia. How am I going to...oh, yes. I know. Snap, let's go. We have to be st the loft give minutes ago!" the pink mare declared, her lime green mane styled in its typical bun and trail curl. She paused to throw on her red and white scarf, her saddle bag falling onto her as she dashed out the door that led to the way to the photo loft.

There was a clear sky over Manehatten as Crescent Blaze ripped over the horizon from Cloudsdale. He loved long flights where he could really just let cut loose in the open air, and this was no exception. The purple pegasus swooped upwards bursting through a cloud as the signature AeroBlades serrated silver trail followed him. Gaining altitude he looked around the city for the building called the photo loft. After a few quick moments his keen eyes spotted the structure, and Crescent went into a dive so steep only a professional aught to have done. Luckily being Captain of a flight team required an exceptionable amount of skill and he deftly spread his wings at the appropriate time coming to a stop before the entrance to the building. He raised his goggle to his head as he gazed up at the front facade.

"Huh not bad."

He pushed open the double doors and stepped into the lobby waiting to be greeted by whoever it was who would be interviewing his team. He cheered inwardly at the thought. Finally his team would get some coverage, some fame! Hopefully after this everypony would know their names, and "The AeroBlades" would become a household phrase.

"So this is Manehattan," Sky Flare said as he saw the city in the distance. He had never been to the city and the only thing he knew about the place was from others that had been there. He was amazed by the tall buildings.

He had to think about exactly which building he was needed to go to for the interview for the Aeroblades team. Finally after a few minutes of searching and a little getting lost, he arrived at the right place.

Opening the doors, he saw Crescent Blaze standing there, waiting for the members to arrive. "Sky Flare reporting for the interview!"

Satin Ribbon yawned as she awoke in the splendid hotel her mother had so generously booked for her to stay in until the interviews were over. Feeling refreshed, the prissy mare climbed out of bed and bathed, dressed and sat down to brush and style her signature mane.

She flipped her mane and smiled at herself in the mirror. She was going to ace this!

She exited the room once she was done, and batted her eyes at the cute stallion behind the reception desk. She exited the building and checked the address. Satisfied, she secured her saddlebag and took off, speeding over the buildings until she'd found the right one. She'd been in Manehatten plenty of times before.

She entered the building, and looking up, saw her Captain and the stallion she knew as Sky Flare. She nodded at them both, and walked in slowly, carefully checking her mane in her reflection in the spotless windows.

"Good morning, everypony. How are we all?"

Crescent turned at the entrance of the two members and smiled.

"Happy to see you both in uniform and ready to go! Satin, looking lovely as usual. Strait Lace says appearances are important for this kind of event, so Sats I may be counting on you to make sure we all look our best."

He looked them both over making sure everything was in place and that they, well more so sky, there was no reason to worry about Satin, was presentable.

Cosmopolitan and Snap Shot entered the building of the photo loft, both of them noticing three pegasi in the AeroBlades uniform.

"Ah, you must be members of the AeroBlades. I am Cosmopolitan, editor of Manehattan's Fashionista Magazine. This is Snap Shot, my photographer. It is a pleasure to meet each of you " Cosmoplitan smiled, bowing to each of the three AeroBlades in turn.

Colton Cloudkicker, Right Wing of the Aeroblades...was in a bit of a rush. He had a late night and as a result, had involuntarily slept in for the big Aeroblades interviews today. He flew as fast as his wings could carry him, narrowly dodging a few buildings as well as some ponies. The pegasus was in such a hurry that he wasn't accompanied by his pet sparrow Sparks on this occasion.

The pegasus skidded against the floor, managing to get into the last piece of his uniform as he reached his intended destination. He took a moment to compose himself, took a deep breath, and entered.

Almost instantly he spotted some familiar ponies, he sighed contently and trotted over, "Hey guys...I'm not late, am I?" He asked a tad sheepishly.

Crescent offered Cosmopolitan and Snap Shot his hoof to shake, doing his best to smile and look professional, it wast really his strong suite.

"Hey there Cosmo! Snap. Is it cool If I call you guys that? We're still waiting on most of the team so you mi- Oh wait here's Colton now!

Crescent waved a hoof to his trusted right wing motioning for him to join them.

Hey buddy! Dont worry you arent even the last one here. Come say hello to the press."

Crescent seemed to give Sky Flare a once over to see if he was dressed correctly. It was a different experience, being dressed in a uniform. Yet Silver Thread did a great job with it as it was very comfortable and flying in it was fine. It was more like a second skin than a piece of clothing.

Just then Conor Colton appeared. "Oh hey there Conor! Nice to see you again."

He then was introduced to Cosmopolitan and Snap Shot.

"Nice to meet you two. I'm Sky Flare, Left Wing of the Aeroblades!"

Lightning flew quickly to the Press Conference, hoping she wasn't too late. Her uniform was very comfortable, and fit just right. She felt beautiful and confident. It was going to be an amazing day.

Winter struggled to pull on his saddlebag over his uniform. He would have to get it readjusted, sometime. It had been really tight before so he could be sure it wouldn't fall of, but now with the flight suit under it... Not quite a perfect fit. He took it off and fumbled with the straps before taking back on his packs. Winter flipped on his goggles and darted out of his window in Cloudsdale. It would be a long flight to Manehattan...

He arrived exhausted. That probably wasn't the best way to arrive at a press conference that you are already late to, but at least he made it. Winter landed as lightly as he could next to the other Aeroblades and Cosmopolitan. "Ugh, finally made it..." He looked around and counted off the other members present. "I'm not the last one here, am I? And here I thought I'd be early..."

((excuse me for my absence everypony but i will be taking a small hiatus from rp to sort out some personal issues. Conor this is the job you were born to do... :20: ))

A messenger walked in a silently handed Crescent a note and carried on out the door.

"huh. what's this about.....oh crud! Guys Im so so soory I have to go family emergency! I'll be back in maybe an hour ok? Colton you know your job, Sats make sure everypony looks their best. Everypony listen to him as if he were me, I'll be back as quick as I can. Cosmo Im so sorry to bow out like this I'll be back for the interview and some pictures dont worry."

With that he burst through the door streaking across the sky like a bullet off to tend to whatever problems had arisen.

((...It is? :-| ))

Colton was rather disorientated by what just happened, Crescent was there one second, and gone the next. He knew what he had to do and was admittedly, a tad nervous, given that this situation had just been put in his care. He didn't want to look incapable though, otherwise who knows what could go wrong...So he nodded to Crescent as he left before turning back to the rest of the group. He decided he should introduce to these two new ponies, Cosmopolitan and Snap Shot. He extended a friendly hoof to the both.

"Hi, nice too meet you both, I'm Colton...Or Kicks as these guys say it." He stated as he stood back, realizing he had no idea what was going on or where he was going next, he was in a sort of haze from his fast and rude awakening this morning.

"So, where do we start then?" He asked the group, Cosmo and Snap in particular.

Satin was too busy fixing her mane to even notice the arrival of the others. She only looked up when she saw Crescent shoot off. "Er - Oh, um, hi everypony."

She blushed a little, ashamed at herself for not being more friendly towards the others. She recalled Crescent say something as he bolted off, though. "Make sure everypony looks their best?" She scoffed - easy.

"Lightning, come here," Satin instructed, fishing a brush from her saddlebag.

Cosmopolitan nodded to Crescent as he flew off, eyeing each of the ponies before her before grinning. She looked at the AeroBlades before her, taking her time to choose her first interviewee. Conner would be a good start, but she wanted to throw the group off instead of picking the speaker. She spied Winter and gave Snap Shot a knowing look.

"You there, the one that just arrived. I want to interview you first, if at all possible. If you'll come with me, we can get this started." She smiled, looking over at Winter with a contemplative gleam in her eyes. Manehattan would never forget the AeroBlades, that was a fact to her.

"Er, okay..." Winter responded. This was very unexpected. He walked up slowly to Cosmopolitan and looked over to Snap Shot. "So... I've never been in an interview before... go easy on me, please?" He pleaded. Being asked questions he was used to, but it seemed there would be pictures, and words, and everypony would know what he said! Winter pushed down a small panic attack and smiled. He was an Aeroblade, he was ready for this. He had to be ready for this.

• 3 weeks later...

Cosmo smiled and nodded, taking Winter's request to heart. "Of course, dear. The questions are simple and the photos won't be too bad, I promise. My first question deals with your team...do you all get along?" She asked, leading with the softer questions to help relax the obviously nervous pegasus. She beamed at him, an aura of calm surrounding her as she gave a small gesture to Snap Shot to stand back for now. No need worrying him with photos quite yet...those would be for after the questions of everypony.

Sky decided it was best to give Cosmo and Winter some space as the interview was being done. Satin was on mane and tail styling duty. Sky hoped that he didn't get the brush down as he liked his mane and tail spiky, making it look like flames.

This left Colton who was now in change and making sure everything was in order.

"So, are you ready for the interview, Conor?"

Colton made sure to not get in the way of the Winter's interview so he waited with the rest of the group and just simply waited it out. He didn't converse that much with everypony else; if anything he just paced back and forth and twiddles his hooves as he waited. In these sorts of situations her would usually turn to Sparks with the hopes that the bird could provide a bit of a break in the monotony. However since the bird wasn't here he merely just paced back and forth.

That was until Sky walked up and proposed a question to him. Colton wondered whether or not he was actually ready for the interview, he couldn't really tell since his arrival here was rather rushed which gave him little time to think. Still, wanting to look like the competent pony in charge, Colton nodded and responded, "Yeah...shouldn't be too hard I'm guessing. Answer a few questions, snap a few pictures, no big deal. You ready for it?" He responded to Sky.

Glad that Cosmo said she would follow his wishes, Winter answered her question, "Well... We mostly get along okay, from what I've seen. We haven't really been around each other too much yet." Winter took a short pause to think. "Yeah, we definitely all get along great. I'm just looking forward to us doing more flying together. That will be some great team building."