Guiding Light

GuidingLight

Oh more RPers the merrier! Do drop by the chat, if you're lucky there are some of us doing chat RPs. Most of the time though its just mostly hanging around enjoying each other's company. ;-)

I shall, as soon as I figure out how to get into your IRC...

Also, I've posted up an application already, if anyone is interested in reading.

You can just click on the Chatroom link on the main forum index page.

Or if you prefer to use an IRC client here's the info you need:

Server: irc.esper.net

Port: 6667

Channels: #CanterlotCentral (main chat), #CanterlotRP (RP room)

Somebody else is up at this absurd hour (in my time, anyway)? Hurrah for company!

I was up that early, just wasn't on, or moving. I was actually trying to go back to sleep....

Anyway, Hello! and Welcome to Canterlot! I had a similuar start as you, only difference is I started with forum rps. :D So it's nice to meet you and I hope you have a fabulous time here ;-)

OH MAN I HOPE I AINT TOO LATE TA SAY HOWDY! well anyways, howdy! im sure you've been introduced to our wonderful community!

if ya need anythin at all PM me and ill help ya best i can! have fun and again, welcome! :D

Hello my username is WhiteSpirit. I am a writer and a poet. I have a large collection of poems that I have written and am currently working on a story. I have 50 pages already written and everyone who has read it loves it. My creativity allows me to write in a way that so many find difficult and even annoying. All my stories are written as in the first person as I write from the heart. I love stories about animals and magic so as soon as I started watching MLP there was no doubt that I loved it.