The Horde of Asking Topic

There are so many Ask topics in this Spam Stables.

It must be stopped(So should mine, too!)!

So I decided to make T.H.A.T. for you guys!

So here's what we're gonna do!

But, first things first... rules!

Can:

Ask a question.

Answer a question that is for you.

Ask more than one question.

Can't:

Ask a (very) personal question.

Answer with personal information.

Answer a question that is for someone else!

Change the subject or talk to someone in this topic, do it somewhere else, such as the LPW topic.

Make a complaint of me for making a better Ask topic(If it is, that is.) just because you're popular with your own!

Ask more than 5 questions.

Answer or ask a question twice or follow someone else's answer pr question. If you did ask a question or answer one that has been said before, but didn't know that there has been one, add a * to the first letter you write when asking or answering a question. The * will mean the question or answer was made by you and did not copy it from someone else. Don't lie, or else you're pathetic and despicable!

Ask a person who did join the topic but hadn't posted in this topic for at least 5 days. So be careful of who you're writing to! =)

How to:

Ask a question to anyone you see in this topic or ask a question to the unknown person who is going to post next.

If the person you want to ask is not in this topic, don't ask him/her! However, if it's about the person, that's allowed. As long as its not offensive and/or gossip.

In order to get people into this topic, ask a question that is for anyone who is going to answer next. Keep trying, I'd like a lot of people in this topic!

Oh yeah, if you're going to use this method, make sure you call the mysterious poster Mr. Bill-Bob-Bert (You don't have to, but you can if you want!).

If you're going to ask a question to someone, make sure you use their name. Nicknames can count, as long as its not insulting or mean.

Now it's time to start the game!

What do you think about this idea I made, Mr. Bill-Bob-Bert?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really see the evil with the ask topics. It's a bit of a fad, but it is in the spam stables and I think it's a harmless creative outlet. I know it can be kind of annoying, but it is the spam stables, where stuff like that will get spammed ad nauseum.

Give it time, it'll taper off and LPW can dominate the top once more.

depends. is it a(n) mmo?

...which article applies to that term?

Its real-time strategy.

YOu get to pick many character, if oyu buy them with points.

Speaking of which, in-game.

Tal kto you later!

The end?

I tried making a topic called Ask LPW and it took about twenty minutes for it to push up daisies. I think group "ask" topics are too open-ended to really attract attention, and may lack the elements that make individual "ask" threads so popular.