What is that one Sweet Treat you just Can't BEAT!?

QuickLime

Oooh, so what is dairy rice? Google isn't revealing its secrets. Sounds like a local thing.

Looked it up, and apparently I'm using the wrong word. It's really called rice pudding, and it's fairly widespread all over the world, literally. XD

oh, I forgot about hickory sticks. I guess they technically fall under the chip category, which is what I said before, but I especially love hickory sticks. I've spent so much money on them at the school cafeteria ;~; I wonder what I could afford by now if they weren't so delish.

It's called a Bresilienne.

It's vanilla pudding with fresh fruit (usually strawberry or banana) on it, covered with cream and brittle, on a thin layer of puff pastry. A Belgium recipe I think.

Absolutely delicious and light and fluffy and all that. ^^

Novelty sour candies, H-word, never quitted being a kid for that stuff, I remember some granulated bubble gum packaged in a faux dynamite stick, even if that was the worst stuff in planet... A theorically harmful sweet packaged like a real dangerous thing!!! 90's marketing at it's finest!

oh, I forgot about hickory sticks. I guess they technically fall under the chip category, which is what I said before, but I especially love hickory sticks. I've spent so much money on them at the school cafeteria ;~; I wonder what I could afford by now if they weren't so delish.

Oooh okay, rice pudding! So um, what is a hickory stick? Is it a wooden stick of hickory? :shock: