What is that one Sweet Treat you just Can't BEAT!?

QuickLime

There is this Hagen Das Icecream I cannot get ENOUGH of! Delicious Milk Chocolate and Salted Carmel! Salted Carmel is my favorite treat!

What is your favorite of favorite treats? =D

I preffer salty/sweet things, Minty things, like York Peppermint Paddies and Lemony..things like Lemon drops...though my favorite kind of Sour candies is WarHeads <3

Carbonated? Where did you find those?

The new Skittles are good, a nice trick to pull on people...taste each color, enjoy the flavors that don't match....<3

Hellfire in my palate. If you have anything you could call spicy, but by spicy I mean really spicy, not like some people offer me... stuff which I simply taste and don't feel anything while they burn in hell, punished by the strew served to them... Anyway, anything that's spicy, all kinds of piri-piri, jalapeno, habanero and stuff. And my dream to taste once, The Trinidad Scorpion Butch T.

And Spaghetti...

Hellfire in my palate. If you have anything you could call spicy, but by spicy I mean really spicy, not like some people offer me... stuff which I simply taste and don't feel anything while they burn in hell, punished by the strew served to them... Anyway, anything that's spicy, all kinds of piri-piri, jalapeno, habanero and stuff. And my dream to taste once, The Trinidad Scorpion Butch T.

And Spaghetti...

I am a rather big fan of Spicy food myself =D

Truly? Unfortunately my country cuisine avoids spicy things. All they can go with is pepper and most basic paprika, I guess. I'm forced to search for foreign stuff, but it's never the same. You know, the dishes are always generalized, whereas in, I don't know, Mexico? Or somewhere else you may find like endless variations of mentioned dish. Here? 1 or 2. 3 if you're lucky.

Truly? Unfortunately my country cuisine avoids spicy things. All they can go with is pepper and most basic paprika, I guess. I'm forced to search for foreign stuff, but it's never the same. You know, the dishes are always generalized, whereas in, I don't know, Mexico? Or somewhere else you may find like endless variations of mentioned dish. Here? 1 or 2. 3 if you're lucky.

Wow that really stinks>/

Anyway, all this writing made me go hungry >:l I'm going to lay some snares and hunt for some paprikas... They don't stand a chance against such a ruthless predator I am...

Na~! Shh! They're adroit. One once felt on my head from upper shelf. I'm telling you, it nearly twisted my neck.

It's a lone mission for revenge and justice!

true-story-icon-300x296.jpg

Anyway, I'm off, hear from you in the evening. (2PM here)

I really love dark chocolate. if it's there, I have a hard time not eating it.

chips are another big one. I've been to many parties where nobody gets any chips but me because I just can't stop >.<

Anything really, really sour. Warheads are the closest I've come so far, and I'm actually wanting to try something with more kick to it. If anyone knows where I can get something like that, tell me.

So many people just cant appreciate the actual *taste* of a Jalapeno. to them it's just "HOT HOT HOT!" I put them on everything, I used to have a Cyanne Pepper bush and I'd eat them right off the branch! lol

But personally...

"Sweet" you cant beat Brownies (There are these WONDERFUL things called "Two-Bite Brownies" but only 1 store in town sells them... they're shaped like giant gumdrops) --- I would list "Fudge" here but it's just TOO sweet and hardly any makes me sick... so Brownies are second best :)

"Non-Sweet" You cant beat either a Steak (medium-rare, I want some blood in my meat!) or Cajun-Fried Chicken!

"Sweet" you cant beat Brownies (There are these WONDERFUL things called "Two-Bite Brownies" but only 1 store in town sells them... they're shaped like giant gumdrops) --- I would list "Fudge" here but it's just TOO sweet and hardly any makes me sick... so Brownies are second best :)

I LOVE two bite brownies D: you can get them anywhere here, but mom never lets me buy them. I only get them once every year or two at parties where other people bring them.