Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

And that's it everypony! The final pony, Lyra Heartstrings, was defeated! (At least, from what I've seen) Congratulations to Rainbow Dash for surviving this long and tough battle!

BEST PONY! :-o

Rainbow Dash!

21613064.jpg

Thank you all SO SO much for making this amazing game happen! It was an amazing experience and I hope to start another one soon.

Thanks for playing everypony! :sad:

Wha? It's over.... :-o

I seriously thought we still had a ways to go on those last few ponies. :P

Kinda surprised Dash won... but, eh. I'm fine with it, I suppose. She is probably my fifth or sixth favorite pony after all.

So yeah, go Dash! :20:

And I guess we'll do this again some other time. Maybe?

You can count on it, Phil! :20:

Oh, and I don't hold any copyright or stuff to this. Anypony can make a Hurt/Heal game.

Although, I already have an idea for the next one, if anyone wants to hear it.

I'd be happy to hear the idea. :)

I'll make it if you want. I just have to let there be a gap between this war and the next, to let everyone get ready.

Up to you if you think you'll be able to keep up with the scoring and stuff this time. Myself or someone else could always make it instead if you'd rather. :)

And yeah, there should definitely be a break between the two, I think.

It was a long and bloody battle, but I'm proud to see Lyra in the #2 spot, especially with only 1 primary defender.

I'm shocked she and Bon Bon made it to the top 10, and was even more shocked when they made 2/3 of the top three. If we have a rematch it will be likely that they don't see the top ten, but I'll be happy to join anyway.

I'm quite happy to take a break as well. I enjoyed it, but I'd also like some variation to keep it fresh.

Brainstorm for future improvements:

*Forcing only one hurt per day wasn't enough. The game is going backwards every time someone heals 4 or 5 points. A min of 50% hurt votes might have worked better. Heck, 100% might be a interesting variant.

*Allowing the max health to rise was annoying.

*Two months is too long. The game should accelerate as it progresses. Perhaps you get 7 votes the second round, and 8 votes for the third round etc.

*The flavor was a little weird. I don't really want to be hurting and petrifying ponies, I want to be boosting my favorites.

What if each round, every entry took some number of damage, possibly an increasing amount? Entries that had no defenders would slowly lose naturally.

• 4 weeks later...