Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

Heal: Applejack +1

Rarity +4

Hurt:Princess Celestia -1{No offense, but she is going sooner or later and it might as well be sooner.}

Hex Pinkie Pie x2

Rarity only needed 3 points to be at max. I took the liberty of applying the extra point to Celestia, because I knew you were going to do that anyway. raritysmile.png

I call for you aid! Anypony that wish to take down those that purposely go out of there way to try and out shine there friends, no matter the cost! Join me to take down Rarity! And if you need evidence of this, just look back to S01EP16, just look at what she did to sweet innocent Rainbow Dash. And she didn't even give one buck.

I call for you aid! Anypony that wish to take down those that purposely go out of there way to try and out shine there friends, no matter the cost! Join me to take down Rarity! And if you need evidence of this, just look back to S01EP16, just look at what she did to sweet innocent Rainbow Dash. And she didn't even give one buck.

What manner of nonsense is this? :shock:

Rarity didn't purposely do anything to Dash. Dash certainly didn't hold anything against her. No, the moment her darling friend was in peril, she shook off her inhibitions and pushed past her limits, performing the sonic rainboom and sparing Rarity from sure death! That speaks towards their deep bond of friendship, as do Rarity's comments before Celestia herself stating that Rainbow Dash is the best flier in Equestria. Rainbow Dash only achieved her moment of shining greatness because Rarity pushed her to grab it!

Besides, Rarity is obviously best pony. :smug:

And Raridash is best pony ship ;)

Those were RD's actions, and Rarity didn't even think of pushing RD, all she thought about was herself. And her comments in front of the princess, they were only to make herself look good, probably in hopes that the princess would introduce her to Prince Blueblood.

And she is not best pony that title definitely belongs to Pinkie Pie. :D

Those were RD's actions, and Rarity didn't even think of pushing RD, all she thought about was herself. And her comments in front of the princess, they were only to make herself look good, probably in hopes that the princess would introduce her to Prince Blueblood.

And she is not best pony that title definitely belongs to Pinkie Pie. :D

She thought of herself, yes, but she admitted she was wrong in doing so. Doesn't change the fact that Dash held clearly nothing against her and considers her a valued friend. Also, that's not true. The inflection in her lines to Celestia, it is far too genuine (and romantic) to be anything but her honest feelings.

As for Pinkie, I just may have to switch the brunt of my attention from Fluttershy to her instead... :shifty:

She thought of herself, yes, but she admitted she was wrong in doing so. Doesn't change the fact that Dash held clearly nothing against her and considers her a valued friend. Also, that's not true. The inflection in her lines to Celestia, it is far too genuine (and romantic) to be anything but her honest feelings.

As for Pinkie, I just may have to switch the brunt of my attention from Fluttershy to her instead... :shifty:

Yes, yes, perfect my plot is going according to plan. Er, I mean, ummm no don't switch targets to Pinkie, I'll give you a cookie! :D

Also, sorry, Phil.

I adore the Princess, but it's hard work keeping my girl Rarity afloat.

Keeping her afloat? :?:

But she's at max health and has the third highest score. Seems to be doing pretty good...

It's fine though. I can lose Celestia if I have to. I have other ponies I can send my points to. :)

You know what I'll make a truce I'll stay off rarity, on one condition :twisted:

I'm listening... :/

I would like to correct something.

Power Up:

Count post:

Count post:

Hex:

Now, JUST counting up until that last quoted post, where the hay did the extra 2 Luna Hex points come from?

You're right. :-|

When I double checked hinata2000100's post I only checked to make sure that everything that was supposed to be there was there. I wasn't even looking for things that were there but shouldn't be. :?:

But yeah, no one has hexed Luna yet this round.