Greetings ponies, bronies and other creatures!

Ironkau

About Myself: I am a random gamer #5382 from Fillydelphia who has no idea what he wants or should be doing IRL. Meanwhile, I sit at home, contemplate getting a job, search for motivation to do well in college, playing video games again and watching MLP. Oh yeah, and I love plushies!

How I found Canterlot.com: I put in "canterlot" on Google and this was the first thing to come up. XD

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My amigo mentioned MLP:FiM about a year ago and got me and one of my other friends to watch the first 2 episodes. While my other friend completely hates ponies after that, I found them ok. I tried watching a few episodes after that but didn't get very far. About a month ago I tried watching it again and now I'm just hooked on it. I'm currently (slowly) working my way through the second season now.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Hey everypony, I stumbled upon this site on accident while "studying the geography of Equestria" and I thought a place where you could RP your own pony would be a cool place to hang. I'm not new to RP, but I'm not very great at it either , though I try my best! XD In any case, I'm hopiong that it will be a fun time here in Canterlot!

Salutations! I also hope that you will find staying enjoyble.

I'm not new to RP, but I'm not very great at it either , though I try my best! XD

That's the spirit! As we all know practice makes a master, so have fun at mastering!