humanized question

Now I don't know which of ya's is unicornish*since from what I can guess we arn't going with the horn thing I guess.* So those that are unicorns will still have magic, pegasi can still fly and stand on clouds and such. Earth ponys are still good at the land, and I guess would be physically stronger then a pegasi or unicorn. Anyway here is a list of classes:

Homeroom

1st: Social studies*Things like history and such I guess*

2nd: Mathmatics

3rd:Science *Includes geography and other sciences*

Lunch break

4th: Gym*will also contain aerial sports for the flyers and magic work outs for the magic users* and of course my favorite DODGEBALL! the school has a set gym uniform for both boys and girls.

5th:Art/music

Classes done for the day

After classes are club activities and freedom for the students to hang out around town, or home. Don't think the RP ends after classes, in fact it only gets more crazy and exciting after :)

XD I just discovered this

Yeah, I'm having fun!

And the teacher ranking thing sounds cool! It's weird, the schedule reminds me of Wednesdays from my schedule from last year.

Sounds awesome! So, do we roleplay the chess, or skip ahead, or what, 'cause I actually can't play chess XD

I mean, I can play it, but I really suck.

I'm going to be honest...I can't play it really well...

But Strife can!(Well...he can cheat...very,very, VERY well... :halo: )

So I say we discuss this some more and skip ahead for fun reactions! :D

Also, I caught the D.t.K reference all the way back in the Mareabian! :P

Also Cloud, a bit early to be hitting on Snowy, Eh? ;-)

Uh oh! Not another cheater! :-o

He lost once, to a cheater. Once. It's also partially responsible for why he's so uptight, but it will be fully explained later in some random RP. I came up with a random backstory for him, but like I said, I won't spoil it...

But either way, he hates cheaters, and he's become aware of cheating, so you better be careful.

Oh please, Strife will only let him know he is cheating if he thinks it would be funny...

I've finally decided his special talent is causing...well, Strife! But he isn't a bad guy, quite the opposite!(Unless Discord is free, then well...please see "Return of Discord.")

And you make up OCs first and Back stories later too?!

I think I need to RP Rarity for 2 reasons:

1) Rarity + Gym aught to be most fun!

2) if she watched the chess match and sees him cheat she will probeley hit him over the back of the head and give a nice little chat on how his is such a loser!

Alright, I have a few questions. I'm just starting here, as you can probably see, but I am no newbie when it comes to Roleplay.

1. Do we just post on the thread without say? or 2. do we post applictions in the ooc thread like another of my sites does? either way, It'll be a bit before i post, i havent fully humanized my alicorn OC for this yet ^^;

Yeah! It's a weird thing for me, I start off saying 'They don't need any special backstory' then I suddenly have an idea for a random backstory! It's happened with all my OC's. You'll find one for Balance on Return of Discord, and Thyme on Grey Area/Mareibean. Haven't had much for Foxglove yet though.

Oh, and perhaps when Pawn (believes he...) is going to checkmate Strife, and when Strife is about to pull off his cheat, something happens, like somepony's getting bullied, and Pawn and Strife gang up on the bully, then they end up being friendly rivals rather than, at least Pawn, hating the other.

Oh, and Chrysalis, just mentioning Pawn will make a great friend for Rarity. If he cared about love, she would be the mare for him XD

Really, oh how nice....I'm sure he would love that...(starts plotting to the sound of lighting bolts and such.)

But before you RP anyone else, I think you should respond to the people who said something to Fluttershy. :)

Ya know... Like Easy-Going...Just an idea! :halo:

And as for you Mister Fire, I like that idea! But who would the bully be? Maybe Gilda?

Also, Fantasy:

We don't need to make Character Sheets for Free for All RPs unless it is asked for. So you can just jump on in whenever you want!

She is in her own world, she isn't good with groups do she only talks if alone, just heads up. She will talk to a teacher as she sees it necessary.

So pawn doesn't do love but he would be great, so basically it would be perfect but would never happen. :,(

Alright, I have a few questions. I'm just starting here, as you can probably see, but I am no newbie when it comes to Roleplay.

1. Do we just post on the thread without say? or 2. do we post applictions in the ooc thread like another of my sites does? either way, It'll be a bit before i post, i havent fully humanized my alicorn OC for this yet ^^;

First off, welcome. Now to answer question...

1. Go ahead, as long as it doesn't contradict anything, you should be fine. You can just pretend you were at class the entire time, and you're just starting when you get your schedule.

2. You don't need to, just make a description for your character during your posts, and throughout the RP. This RP is about character development, so you don't need to say everything right away. At least, I'm pretty sure that is, it might be a better idea not to listen to me XD

I wake up and see lots of more posts and I actually squeeled in joy like a little girl :blush: And some of the posts gave me a good laugh, i especially loved Snowys panic/anxiety attack. Oh I can tell things are gonna be fun.