humanized question

Hello guys!^^. I'm new to RP in general (Not new to forums though, that's one good thing lol.) soo I am going to need some pointers. I hope I get along with everyone and have fun on my first RP.^^

MY character is just my username's nickname SOSy and she acts basically just like I do in everyday school settings ;D. Much different than how I act on the internet ahahaha >.>.

XD I might join it. I'll choose once I see it.

I put up the discussion in OOC discussion called An RP adventure. I want a few opinions before I get thigns started. Working on the formate of how things will run in it as well. Combat forum rp wise can be tricky.

Oh do know I will at times do a time skip to get to some of the more jucier moments of high school life. When I do this feel free to place a reply or three detailing any important events that happen to your chars, or what they do with other rpers chars.

Importent things are, but not limited to:

Now dating someone

Broke up with someone

Embaressing moment with someone*say accidently saw or ended up in a....compromising posistion with by accident*

Did the horizontal horror*Though that is purely optional and need not be used at all. Just putting it there cause really its highschool its to be expected....at least in thsi day and age*

and any other events good or bad.

I'm probably going to sound stupid but... What's horisontal horror? I'm not sure whether it would be a good thing to look up, a bit worried about finding weird gory things.

Oh XD

I mixed up horsontal and vertical, now that I see it from there... I'm glad I didn't look it up XD

We're thinking of the same thing, right?

Lol yeah, Colt's thoughts are cool!

And Pawn is DEFINITELY never going for... Horizontal Horror. Of course, I may let him date Snowy, only time will tell.

Edward Cullen's not a vampire, he's a wimp.

I just realized that we had Cloud and Strife in the same class a while back... I actually hope no one gets the reference.

I would rather have a Devil May Cry reference than a Final Fantasy one.