humanized question

Endilix doesn't usually date mares, but when he does, he'll probably pick SOSy. :P

XD Pawn's never WANTED to date anypony, but I'll come up with something so he'll end up taking Snowy.

XD Pawn's never WANTED to date anypony, but I'll come up with something so he'll end up taking Snowy.

Hey man, you better be careful. If things don't work out with SOSy, Endilix might actually set his sights on Snowy. :P Don't be slow!

Yes, all I need is for Pawn to speak with her. So he'll need to catch her looking at him one more time. Then he'll confront her. Then I'll make something happen so he ends up dating snowy, I still don't know what though :P

I know! He'll catch her during gym, since she'll need to remove the shades. THEN he'll confront her!

Haha. Pawn, if you want me to help you out, Endilix CAN request the shades back. Although it would be very out of character for him. But Endilix is inadvertently trying to pull the two of you together. :P And of course, make friends with both.

What is the Pawn/Snowy ship called? Snawn? Powy?

Then there's Endowy/Snowilix. I think Snowilix sounds cool.

Oh, and I gave you an opening. Just mentioning.

That picture is amazing. Thank you for the laugh. xD

Sorry Colt, Endilix doesn't spread rumors. In fact, him talking at lunch is the most he's done it in a LONG time. I think he's just bored. And a little energized from having a good day.