Texas Bronies!

Bubbly Snacks

Have you checked Failbook? There might be an Alaskan brony group already, you just have to seek it.

All the groups around this mudhole are kinda meh.

I am sad to read that you have met so many mean bronies at your meetups. Who could be mean to Rose?! >:[

There's a DFW group that I keep meaning to go to, but then I keep having to work odd hours and weekends. RESPONSIBILITIES.

I've been checking google and meetup, but I hadn't checked Facebook yet. Until now, I still don't see anything.

If you made your own group and plugged it on EqD, I bet you'd get interest!

Dunes -- I know, right? They're like in a buncha clique groups. I don't proclaim to be a social sage, but I know when someone new is not welcome. I bet the Texan brony scene is way better than the midwestern one.

My life is busy. If I add something, something gets pushed out.

Now if it was just a weekly meeting, it might be worthwhile. But if I also had to organize it, prep for it, advertise for it, etc, then It would push out more than I am comfortable loosing.

My life is busy. If I add something, something gets pushed out.

Now if it was just a weekly meeting, it might be worthwhile. But if I also had to organize it, prep for it, advertise for it, etc, then It would push out more than I am comfortable loosing.

Neigh -- the idea is that the group would function as a meeting place for meetups, and you are free to organize whatever you wish -- or not. A lot of the meetup stuff I see around here is "We're going to the bowling alley at such and such time, then going to dinner," a lot of which varies by region. Since Alaska is pretty spread out, well, I dunno. This is a brave new uncharted territory for bronyfolk, but I'm sure they're out there! Will you be the pathfinder or the side-liner?

This is a brave new uncharted territory for bronyfolk, but I'm sure they're out there! Will you be the pathfinder or the side-liner?

I am willing to devote the time to be a participant. Or, even an encourager if I can find someone who has the time and energy.

• 2 months later...