This is the official OOC thread for my Grey Area RP. As explained in the RP, I have tried to maintain a line to everybody RPing, but as the RP grows, is has become cumbersome. Resultantly, I have opened this thread to allow for those discussions to take place, to gauge interest, and more. This way, as I cannot be awake all hours of the day, anybody in the RP can answer any questions a new player may have.

This is not solely for use to answer those questions though. Here, current RPers can get to know each other as people, and not just as the characters they portray. If you are stuck, and whoever you were trying to talk to is not answering, then instead of posting a reminder there, you can tell that person here. If you want to coordinate something, you can do so here, you can bounce ideas off each other. To make something clear before I begin, I do know Extravagant Evil in real life, and have been bouncing ideas off of him for some time. The senior members to this thread are Myself, Snowy, and ExtravagantEvil, in that order. Whatever we say goes. This selection is based on it being my RP, Snowy being the first person to still actively post, and my knowing EE. Please, don't be shy, if you happen across this, feel free to ask anything.

EDIT: Don't worry about double posts here, as the layout of its necessity to be current with the RP will necessitate then at times, and edits do not send out a notification of a new post.

EDIT 2: Multiple characters are allowed. For further detail, go to page three of this topic, or the first post (EDIT 3) of the RP. Thank you!

I reiterate, How can I work security in? as it is, it will be just like finding renters, I need to figure out how to coerce somepony into being security, because Equestria lacks the technology to integrate security into another, currently existing, job.

We aren't arguing over whether or not it is a good idea, I'm fairly certain we are all agreed that it is a good idea, the question is, as I stated, how? How can I implement security? I'll put it into the first post that I need a security pony, but I won't be able to fill it until somepony RPs as security, and nopony knows how long that may be.

Sorry for the double post, but this was not befitting an edit, thebluemage, did you mean for that to be Snowy knocking you to the ground? I only ask as you said mare instead of anypony specifically, and right now, Snowy seems to be the only mare, her and Thyme, but Thyme isn't fully grown yet.

Alright guys, well I feel it may be helpful to know each other on a personal level, so, I'll start with how I got into the show. A friend had me watching some youtube videos, Hybridpanda videos LPing the Sims 3. I had committed to an allnighter by that point anyway. My mom was out of town, and my friend said he was a fan of the show. I initially reeled at the idea, but he used Kyrospawn videos to bring me in. I watched some episodes, and was still watching around 5 am when my sister went to work. How about you guys?

I was looking upon Knowyourmeme one day and noticed that the number 1 image gallery was something called My Little Pony, Freindship is Magic. At first I thought it was a joke and I decided to humor the website and as I looked through the gallery, I thought to myself, Some of this is really well-made!

I soon realised, that it was not a joke and their was an ENTIRE FANDOM dedicated to....ponies.

Not wanting to judge them without getting any information, I decided to watch 1 episode to see what was up.

I ended up watching every episode that was out at the time and emerged a Brony.

Hmm..well I was browsing around in the weird part of YouTube again when i stumbled upon a strange music video with scenes from the show. I thought it looked cool and I started browsing the other random pony vids.

Eventually I found the second part of the very first episode of MLP FIM, and then I looked up the first part, and then the entire first season. I was hooked ever since.

All right. Ya'll wanna know how ah became a brony, huh?

So, ah've said it was my friend telling me to watch it, but ah'll go inta more detail here.

OK, so one day in class, me and my friend Andrew were sitting together, and out a nowhere, he starts humming the "Totally Spies" theme song. (Yes, ah used to watch that too.) So, ah didn't remember the song, but it sounded familiar, so ah asked him what he was hummin'. He didn't tell me at first, but ah pried until he told me what he was humming. We went into this whole conversation on what shows we don't want other people to know we watched. One thing led ta another, and he told me he watched a show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Now, ah ain't ever heard of that show until just then, but based on past generations of My Little Pony, Ah assumed it was gonna be JUST like tha others. He told me ta try it, and ah told him no, naturally. But then, ah started exploring on the Bronies part of Memebase. ah saw a few pictures before ah came to a video. Now, mind you, it wasn't tha first episode. Long from it, actually. It was a video about Derpy's voice change. Ah reckoned somepony with the name Derpy had to be funny, so ah watched it. After it was over, ah decided ah had to see what her original voice sounded like. After findin' that video, ah called it a day, assumin' ah would never do anythin' pony-related ever again. 'Course, ah was dead wrong. After school tha VERY NEXT DAY, ah decided to watch the first episode ta see what tha fuss was about. After it ended (It was only part 1 of Friendship is Magic) ah decided ah needed to know how it ended, so ah watched tha next episode. And then tha next. And tha next. And tha next. Next thing ya know, I'm a brony, watching MLP whenever ah get the chance.

And that's how Equestria was made!

((TL;DR version: I watched Derpy's voice change, watched her original voice, then the first episode, and all the episodes after that.))

My whole story, told in Applejack's accent! :D