ValenceTiger, NovaArkwing, you guys are Okay in my book. Proper puncuation, good length of post, you guys are in.

doppleganger, I still have nothing to vouch for the actual QUALITY of your posts. Grammar, spelling, and syntax only gets you so far if you can't tell a good story with it.

Name: Silver Moonflower

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: A flower with moon-shaped petals, one for each phase.

Personality: Smart, charming and witty. Someone you can always count on when you need something.

Physique: Silver coat with blue/white streaked mane and tail.

BGS (Background story): Born and raised in Manehatten, her parents raised her to be not like the other snobbish, high-class ponies of Manehatten. Through her life she was an individual, in both thought and magic. She moved in recently and is still adjusting to her new life outside of higher society, but knows that her parents will be here for her if she needs them.

Occupation/Skill: Astrology and star-mapping, Silver Moonflower is an expert astronomer who has studied it since she was a very young foal.

I hope this covers it ^^

Roleplay Type: Mane 6/Crossover

Name: Nova Arkwing

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Coat Color: Navy Blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Mane/Tail colours are different shades of blue, styled in a aerodynamic and sleek almost blade-like manner

Physique: Tall, sleek and well built and very resilient and durable with a high pain tolerance, his wings are shaped in a odd fashion that makes high speed flight and close flight combat more faster and stable.

Cutie Mark: A white sword with wings on both sides

Origin/Residence: Born in Cloudsdale, Raised at Cloudsdale Flight Academy (CFA for short.)

Occupation: Professional Combat Flyer/Equestria Special Forces Operative

Dislikes: (optional)

Character Summary: Born into a proud traditional militaristic family on Cloudsdale, Nova was taught from a young age how to survive and use teamwork to effectively complete the objective given, he is highly trained in self defense arts and can very much hold his own in a fight, He is an accomplished flyer and a formidable combat pilot. He is determined, courageous and unpredictable in combat, he is intelligent, kind, caring and slightly sarcastic in person.

If requested I can made adjustments and modifications so the app follows the rp closer.

• 2 weeks later...