XD

Oh yeah, I should probably put a quick look description for her, since I never really made one.

Light green coat, spiked red and orange mane, average size and weight. I think that's all that's needed.

The person playing Screw Loose doesn't seem active, should we write her off, or just come up with some excuse for why she hasn't appeared for a while, and probably won't be appearing?

Well, that is what made it so good. It wasn't "Here is what's happening" it was just, "Here's the situation:" It is much more inventive that way. You work/live in a condo. Build from there. And, I'm hoping you are in it for the long haul, because...this has only just begun. I realize now how impossible this is, but I intended it to be long term, ponies getting married, having kids, and the like. But...we are only on day 3. Only the second full day! So, I hope you guys are in it for the long haul, because it is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

• Like 1

Well, for all we know, you and Swash will be getting married. ;-)

And I hope nopony minded the abrupt entry for Hot Head, I just had a new character I wanted to try out, and I thought, "What better time for him to enter!"

Do you mean you marry Snowy? You do realize Swash is kinda kissing her awake now, right?