Okay here is a rundown of everything new that has happened for Pony hooves.

1. We got a security system and two security guards, Watcher and Clear. Watcher is a Unicorn who used to be in the royal guard and Clear is a chicken...Pegasus that wants to be a Royal Guard.

2.Watcher shot Easy and Neon with Magic bolts, putting him on everypony's "hate list".

3. Swash is working his Mojo on Snowy.

4. Speaking of Mojo, I introduced two new tenets to the Grey Area, Mojo is a mystic Voodoo Witch/gypsy/showmare who was never sanctioned by what little government they had in her homeland and Gumbo is her massive older brother with a dark past...

5. Cookie has arrived, he is a Su Chef that apparently has beef with Mojo. They got into a fight and she threw poison joke all over him to give him hid "just desserts" but he shook it off onto Mojo and one thing led to another and now most of our cast is infected with various and hilarious mutations.

6.Watcher is now trying to force Mojo to leave because she is too dangerous. Let's see how that works out for him!

7.Oh yeah, and another new tenet has arrived, he is a Unicorn named Hotshot who used to be a Sport Star before he was fired for blowing up at a fan who insulted him

Basically sent the same thing to her. Except a few hundred times longer, 'cause I always make things longer than they really need to be, including this, I mean, I could have ended it at the first sentence, but I decided to emphasis that point, then begin an emphasis on this point, then start talking about this point...

SOMEPONY SHUT ME UP!

Eh, I'm a mild conspiracy theorist. Everything weird or annoying that happens is due to some Illuminati scheme to keep the Fnords going

:P:mad:

I'm just kidding that would be insane, but VERY clever.

I'm also really interested in seeing how the Silliness in either of the Grey Area's parties progresses.

Further, I want to see Watcher's response at the Party to my giant deconstructive monologue.