I have a grasp on quantum mechanics, I am great with logic, and can solve a rubiks cube in under a minute. I think you could be half of the brains, the technical part, While I would be the part that decides what our enemies next move would be.

In addition, the photon is a gauge boson, which means, it works as a 'force carrier' In this case, it works as the carrier for Electromagnetism. The others are, Graviton ( Works with gravity,Unobservered due to hypothesized size, which is smaller than a photon) the Higgs boson ( Mass, Unobserved, expected to be within 115 GeV's and 120 GeV's) The W, W- and Z bosons, for the weak force, and the gluon for the strong force

• Like 2

*Walks into thread for first time in days*

Sufferin' succotash! What's wrong with you ponies? Obviously, all the internet trolls made a pact with Darth Vadar to repair the Death Star in agreement to take down random sites in order to raise Galileo from the dead so that he can make a hot tub time machine, and then have rainbow kittens to fly into space to knock out all the satelites out of the planet's orbit; thus causing an internet apocolypse. Duh.

*Walks back out again.*

• Like 1

I want to be part of the brains too! I'll take partial political control, with my grasp on law, and I also call being in charge of public speaking for the cult!