A quick question about making a character to RP with

NemesisPon3

I have looked over the rules about creating a character and I saw a line in the "you can't" section that says "no high technology" <--- what is regarded as high tech in this forum? because my main character who I draw a fair bit is pretty much a robot ( still need to post him onto my DeviantART account lol )

anyways my question is can a robot pony be accepted or not?

In the Mane RP, that certainly wouldn't fly. However, there is also the Free Roleplay area, for just that sort of character, so if you stick to that part of the Canterlot boards, you'll be fine :) .

Alrighty then. Am I able to have more than one character. like one for the free roleplay and one of the mane RP?

Robots are not on the Playable Species List, so you can't use them in the Equestria Mane RP. We have never seen a robot in show, nor the technology might suggest it would even be possible. The Equestria Mane RP occurs in the same time period and place as the FiM show.

However, any species is allowed in the Free Roleplay area.

There is no limit to the number of OC characters you can have. You don't even have to be using them all at once.

This topic also should have been made in the RP related items section of Questions & Suggestions. I'll move it over, but please be careful about where you post topics in the future (seriously, like half my job is moving topics).

Robots are not on the Playable Species List, so you can't use them in the Equestria Mane RP. We have never seen a robot in show, nor the technology might suggest it would even be possible. The Equestria Mane RP occurs in the same time period and place as the FiM show.

However, any species is allowed in the Free Roleplay area.

There is no limit to the number of OC characters you can have. You don't even have to be using them all at once.

This topic also should have been made in the RP related items section of Questions & Suggestions. I'll move it over, but please be careful about where you post topics in the future (seriously, like half my job is moving topics).

Thanks for the Info and sorry that I posted it in the wrong section :blush:

• Like 1