Sev, I am just going to talk for the OP here when I say this, But I don't think so. Templars and Assassins always fought in silence. You would do better being a recruit for the Assassins (or Templars)

Also, is everyone cool with my character being a Templar?

Im very cool with it, I think that now the whole experience will be more fun for everyone, and Sev, A normal pony getting caught in a fight between Assassins and Templars? you'll end up getting killed

did Suleiman get killed? did DE vinchi get killed?

First one: He was royalty, and he was almost killed. He would have been if not for Ezio.

Second one: He was kidnapped, and a friend to the assassins.

You said you would be a citizen in the crossfire. My character is a violent killer that keeps her job a secret. If somepony witnesses her kill, she silences them. Civilian casualties would just mean more blood for her, and it would distract Assassins by showing them that she doesn't care about anyone. You would die.

Now, being a friend to the Assassins is up to Cloud.

That's up to you, right now the brotherhood is broken, so we would be looking for recruits anyway. But here's the thing, you wouldn't be just thrown into the fight, you would have to go through training and such first.

you got that right. and I loved how he was all suspicious of Machiavelli in brotherhood. It was a great driving point and I really did believe for about half a second he had betrayed them, but then I was all nah he said he was gonna write a book on him so...naaaaaaah :blah:

I'm thinking of having the POE being like on of the keys, it holds the master's secrets to becoming master Assassins, the first one has Eagle Vision on it. What do you think? If we go forward with this then I think it will sort of give us a quest. A race against time between Assassins and Templars.

I thought it might be cool if this were set a few hindred years after the show and the POE's were actually the elements of harmony just slightly different without ponies to represent them. Also forgive SSpider for not posting. He's a neglectful neglect...pants... :P

• 2 weeks later...