Desktop Ponies

SonicRainboomGirl

So, any of you have the program? I got it today, and, well, my desktop looks like this...

22zw5l.jpg

It has every single pony, AND you can choose who you want on your desktop. Special characters interact, like Lyra and Bon-Bon. The Mane Six usually play together, and you can catch Granny Smith hugging Apple Bloom. Its amazing.

Does Pinkamina do anything special? Like interact with Rainbow Dash at all? Or does Dashie kind of avoid her on the screen?

Pinkamina derps, and she sometimes says "Come heeeere Rainbow Dash...". One time, she got REAL close to RD and she ran away. As Crescent said, these interactions are semi rare.

I love how Lyra and Bon Bon follow eachother around, and when you drag one away they find eachother again! And Derpy flying upside down, Vinyl Scratch dancing and strobing, and Berry Punch always hung over. Its ADORABLE.

For a D'AWWABLE non programmed interaction check my avatar... WOONA choosed a background cloud to slumber...

P.S. If the program spews a random-cryptyc error message, you need .NET 3.5 Framwork, obviously told progrram could totally not say it... (Forbid that, would make computers usable)

So I just downloaded this program and let 'er rip.

334qmp3.png

I literally screamed you guys. It was an explosion of pony. It was a ponypocalypse.

But the dust settled and now I've got the mane six bouncing about quite happily for the time being. This program is so cute. ;u;

• Like 1

I have this program, but only an earlier version...

Do you update the older version somehow, or do you upload the whole entire new program?

I think you have to download the new version. I don't think it has any update management.

I have this program, but I don't use it much cause they get in the way of the mouse. I'm working on getting a Pharm Party desktop pony. I got a few gifs I need from an art trade, now I just gotta hunt down a good program to make the rest myself.

As Crescent said, these interactions are semi rare.

You can always change the interaction % chance in the options.

So I just downloaded this program and let 'er rip.

334qmp3.png

I literally screamed you guys. It was an explosion of pony. It was a ponypocalypse.

But the dust settled and now I've got the mane six bouncing about quite happily for the time being. This program is so cute. ;u;

That was the exact thing I did when getting the program for the first time. I've just launched them all at once, and then like added 2x more of them ._.

But now I stick to mane 6, Celestia, Luna, Fleur and Fancy Pants.

I have this program, but I don't use it much cause they get in the way of the mouse.

That's also contained in options.