Another Luna Vs. Celestia - POLL

Hippo

It is funny to pick on Luna...  

28 members have voted

1. 1. It is funny to pick on Luna...

• I agree.
    • I disagree.

Sure, I think it's funny. I have plenty of art featuring "Trollestia". I have similar stuff of a Luna secretly planning revenge Legion of Doom style. My personal favorite topic is the night/day aspect, taken as shifts. Tag-teaming the best during dawn and dusk. Adorable!

Plus, I bet the trolling is all in good fun.

I'm not for it. Being imprisoned for a thousand years on the moon should not make you the target of a fanbase's ill humor.

well, there are somethings that have been close to actually infuriate me regarding this, but is rather minor compared to the retardingly huge amount of art of the princesses being total jerks to each other at the same time, when its canon the other way around... :roll:

I dont really have anything against Luna. And it me, it's not the seeing her cry that really makes me laugh. The odd humor involved for me comes from the strange nature that Celestia (or anypony) would hate on Luna. Sometimes seeing someone's lack of tolerance of others is a ridiculous caricature that tickles the bones of our beings. Like every once and a while, I'll meet somepony who is truly and openly racist, and I just think Really? I thought we were done with that kind of stuff...

Consider for a moment everypony the difference between this:

130163594764-1.png

And this:

1302908847731.jpg

One of them is a harmless prank and will probably result in Luna ordering fifty three pizzas to her big sister's private chambers. Or perhaps plastic wrap on the royal potty. The other is psychotic and depressing.

When viewing images such as these, remember to stop and think for a moment: "What would Pinkie Pie do?"

*fan clip*

And this:

*other clip*

Y'know, the first one is worse than the second one to me, not sure why. I think it's just that Luna's so happy up until that point, and it just seems like a really low blow. The second one is completely different to me.

*fan clip*

And this:

*other clip*

Y'know, the first one is worse than the second one to me, not sure why. I think it's just that Luna's so happy up until that point, and it just seems like a really low blow. The second one is completely different to me.

WOW. I would have to strongly disagree.

But the actual emotional attachment one puts into a comic strip probably varies from person to person. Remember folks, it's just a cartoon, and a fan version at that!

I personally hate the Luna abuse stuff. I am fine if people want to draw it, but I never care for images. It just comes off as so against what FiM is about for, at least for me, and I do feel sorry for Luna because she seems like such a tragic character.

*fan clip*

And this:

*other clip*

I think because the first one shows a violation of trust while the second one Celestia is open from the beginning about her cruelty.

According to this uneditted screenshot, even Celstia was surprised when Luna decided to apologize. -_- Perhaps Celestia's 'trolling' is due the fact that she didn't expect to have a little sister to pick on during the next season of friendship.

celestialuna01.jpg

According to this uneditted screenshot, even Celstia was surprised when Luna decided to apologize. -_- Perhaps Celestia's 'trolling' is due the fact that she didn't expect to have a little sister to pick on during the next season of friendship.

celestialuna01.jpg

She be so shocked, she is firing lightening from her arse! ^_^

celestialuna01.jpg

She be so shocked, she is firing lightening from her arse! ^_^

I found this one, I do not know if it is edited, but....

CELESTIA CRYING?!

tumblr_linupzoDom1qfoddv.png