Hello 911? yes I just found a man with knives for eyes asking for food but Im afraid he'll use knife eye attack on me. should I give him food or shoo him away with demon banishing rubber hose?

Use tail whip to lower his defense, and then catch him in a super ball. anyone that tells you super balls are worse than ultra balls is a rat

Hello 911,

I have this crazy blue haired pony in glasses next door, that started a party 3 days ago and she hasn't stopped. Her wubs are so loud I can't sleep.

THERE IS NO WUB ONLY ZOOL

Hello, someone robbed my car...

It's a 911...

I've called and dispatched the mystery gang and their meddling dog to find out what happened.

so I woke up this morning and there was this weird metallic squeaking sound in my head and then I looked in the mirror and looked really hard at my eyes and saw a little hamster on a wheel behind them. I feel fine but...what do?...do I...do I feed it? I think its getting tired.

so I woke up this morning and there was this weird metallic squeaking sound in my head and then I looked in the mirror and looked really hard at my eyes and saw a little hamster on a wheel behind them. I feel fine but...what do?...do I...do I feed it? I think its getting tired.

Peel the flesh off of your face for easier feeding.

Hello, 911? I'm having a reality crisis. I keep doing silly thing like falling down or getting verbaly abused by my friends, and I keep hearing a laughtrack. Or a "Awwwww" sound or any other audience sound. And right now, I think that there are people sitting on couches looking at me from different angles, as in camera angles. I know that there is a television audience watching me right now. I also keep seeing a little black box in the upper righthand corner of my vision. ANd I have a feeling that they are watching you too right now as you answer my call. Is this live tv? Or is everything scripted? I don't know what's going on anymore!!!!!!!! I can feel their beedy eyes on me!