yes hello 911? I just walked into my bedroom and my mattress is gone along with a large portion of my ceiling and walls and my gecko ate my nintendo 64 controller! HELP!

The best thing you can do is put an air hose on the lizard's left nostril and blow him up, while removing your material posessions from the inside. if you blow through his left nostril, he'll be fine.

The Mass Effect 3 ending made me sad!

Also, I'm missing my left fore finger.

Can you still count to ten? if you can't, shove a popsickle stick in the protruding stub to serve as a finger. you'll grow accustomed to using it for power point presentations.

Don't worry about mass effect. it was a subspace drama anyway.

Hello I seem to have some sort of parasitic creature on my face, its a bit rough to see and breath.

Luckily it seems to want to keep me alive and is feeding me nutrients or so I hope...

Alien-The_Facehugger.png

It is feeding you equilibrium juices. if you don't find another parasite and put it on your kneecap, the fluids will disperse thru your system and kill you in less than a minute. I'll call Gordon freeman to send you a Headcrab.

Um yes, 911? I've been trapped in some sort of testing facility. I have a portal gun, and a sphere who says his name is Wheatley next to me and there's this power-mad AI and-- *call gets disconnected*

Fire the device at your face. only in rebellion can you be saved.

Hello, 911?

There is a crazy mob going about around my concave home. They seem to be very angry about something, so should I electrocute them with my powers?

no. flip them in the air with your cursor to keep them away from your fort. upgrade your town when you get 1,000 gold and get a prison. you can then convert prisoners to mages, construction workers, and archers.