Hi Everypony, I'm Silver Spark.

SilverSpark

About Myself: I'm a big time reader, gamer (video and a little D&D)mostly puzzles and RPGs, but I also like spending time practicing Parkour with some friends and Camping.

How I found Canterlot.com: Searching the web after I joined the herd.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After much resistance, I had to see why this was such a big internet sensation. After doing some searches, watching a few episodes and then a few more....and a few more after that, and generally learning how great the fanbase actually is I got sucked into the herd.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
Hi everypony. How's it going? I don't plan on being on here much right now. I will pop in from time to time, maybe get an RP character set up for when I have the time to start (I hope to have more time for that soon), but otherwise I'll probably just be in the general discussion more often than anywhere else. Twilight and AJ are my favorite of the mane 6, but the Wonderbolts are the overall best. I tend to have a slight obsession with natural/personal flight, and recently got into Parkour for that reason. I plan on going to school for Game Programming and like to think of myself as a decent designer although I have never had the chance to test out my ideas yet. I'm trying to teach myself how to draw, but as of right now I need a lot work.

Welcome Sparky! Can I call you Sparky? Twilight Sparkle is totally the best pony! (Seems like Blaze and I had the same idea)

Parkour seems to be popular in this fandom. I'm still new to it, and have issues doing long and high distance jump rolls, but I'm pretty adept at a lot of the other ground work.

Here have a song!

Welcome to Canterlot!