A mechanized Stranger. [ Open to all ]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overhaul was not an option, becouse in the next moment front wall literaly blowed up!

Flesh ponies was knocked down on the floor but fortunatly the metal ones protected them from brick fragments with their bodies.

In the newly formed hole was standing big - no - HUGE bipedal silhouette obscured by the dust.

"Architecture this days. Always too much dust I tell ya. Oh well." said the intruder, after which he took the deep breath.

With might blow the air was cleared. Now the ponies could see him in all glory. It was minotaur but what one! His body looked llike made by the sculptor who wanted to capture some hero from the myths, for it appeared that he had more muscules then veins. His broad chest was proteced by plate made from the dark iron. Tribal amulets hanged from his neck and gargantuan battle axes - bigger then any pony in the room ever saw - rested on his back.

"Now is it the right place?" minotaur scrached his head and pulled the photo from under his armor. He looked at it for the second then glared at the group. His face lited up with the smile after the moment.

"Now look at that, I hit a jackpot." minotaur said hiding the picture one more. He was truely chuffed.

"You there, the grey one. You coming with me choncho." said bounty hunter pointing at Grey.

"what in buck is that??" nemesis cried out as he looked up at the huge...what was that?? a Minotaur??

his first instinct was the arm his cannons and to get this thing away from everyone "You there...big guy! whatever your name is. grey isnt going anywhere with you!" his engine came to life and a program in his core read: Battle mode engaged.

Zynk felt the bricks bounce off his superior armor, he snorted with annoyance. His highly advanced eyes piercing the dust and identifying the intruder as a Minotaur and went from standby to combat mode. His cannons precharged from the earlier check, he took aim at the bounty hunter pointing at Grey and announcing bounty claim. Just my luck, the one who can create more of my kind would have a bounty on his head..., Zynk thought to himself as his metallic horn glowed and his Nazca systems went online. "I can't allow you to do that! I've hibernated for far too long to have this opportunity to get repaired/upgraded be stolen from me!", he shouted as he floated on air and trained the Nazca Cannon on the minotaurs midsection.

Frenzy sighted and shook his head.

"Just my luck, ya know. It's always like this. I enter, say when what and why, somepony stands in defense of my target. Then big epic rumble ensues and of course I win. Now don't get me wrong, it's my job, can't complain - but I wish I have a little variation from time to time. Volleyball game for example. Or armwrestling. What do you say?" minotaur asked. He did not found understanding in angry faces of ponies however.

"Errr, no? Can't blame me for trying. Looks like we have to do IT hard way."

After this words he leaped forward. Zynk shooted and two beam waves hit the bounty hunter. To their shock it didn't even fazed him! Opposite, Frenzy brawled against light torrent and grabbed Nemesis. Metal pony was so surpraised that he hesitated for split second, long enough for minotaur to bend them upwards. The fire from Nemesis cannons hit the ceiling cousing the chandelier ahnging from it to fall straight at the Grey. Fortunately his avatar was already active and intercepted the projectile.

Zynk tried to fire his Nazca cannon for the change but he was too slow. Frenzy turned on his hoof, and used Nemesis as the club. Ancient robot hit the wall causing it to crack in the web fasion. Second later Nemesis was hurled straight at him by the powerful throw, sending both of them into the kitchen. Grey Steel used the opening and sucessfuly takcled the bounty hunter. The robot jumped at the minotaur chest and one of the hooves splited open, reaveling the buzzsaw. The avatar proceded to slice the neck of his oponent but suddenly Frenzy catched dangerous leg with his hand. To Grey Matter horror, minotaur overpowered Steel and effortlessly ripped the limb of the robot body. With the swing of his horns Frenzy send the machine to the floor and got up. Grey Steel tried to do the same but the mighty stomp hurled him to the cellar. Minotaur looked stright to the Matter eyes.

"Surprised? I posses strenght of all of my ancestors combined! Fighting me you fight the army!

Zynk took the beating from the Minotaur and with a laugh, said, "I dont break easily! I will enjoy seing you bleed. I have the power of the Ancients!" He extricated himself from the wall and watched in horror and rage as he ripped Grey Steel's leg off. As Frenzy ripped the leg off, he took the opportunity to rev his core and Sky Orb to the max, as he levitated Frenzy and delivered an overcharged blast from the Nazca cannon to his arm, spinning him like a top. Moving with incredible quickness, Zynk delivered a precision horn ram, pushing them both out into the street before bucking him with his metallic hoof into the sky.

Nemesis had recovered slower than zynk he shook his head and got back into the fight, His engines came up to max capacity as he looked at the wall "ooohhh sketch is gonna be mad" he said with worry "no no" he thought to himself "I need to focus on that....thing"

He hovered above the ground next to zynk and whispered to him "If we can't beat them like this then I have an idea but it would mean you distracting the big guy there" after that he said in a robotic tone "overdrive!" and a small shockwave was released as his core went into overdrive mode. "okay big guy...two vs one, I suggest you leave now!"

The minotaur crashed near them. Unexpectedly he stood up. Burt out coat in his shoulder, some whelms and spinning in his head was effects of Zynks assult.

"Owww. That hurt a bit, I was careless I tell ya. The world is spinnig..." said the minotaur. Suddenly on his face appeared the expression of enlighment. "Wait...I remeber now." said Frenzy and he turned to metal ponies.

" I rember you now Zynk, Executioner of Cities. Many milenia has passed from that time trought."

This sentece was meet with the double "What?" from both artifical ponies - even if each of them had other things on mind.

"Don't be so surprised Zynk! As I said power of all of my ancestrors flow trought me, and so is their memory. I am descendant of Kruzal Mountainbreaker! You remeber him well I belive?" bounty hunter smiled and pulled both of his axes from his back. "I must say you lost you punch Zynk. Does you battery runned dry? No meter, you are the worth foe still. And if this other metal pony is even half as strong as you are - even weakened - then I will not hold back! Prepare yourself!"

At this words his right axe bursted with fire. It's heat, so strong that weapon glowed white. The second weapon was opposite, covered at rime at first and thick ice moments later. It was clear that both of them was magical as hell.

Frenzy charged at them, with Nemesis flying to met him. What ensured afterwards was mealstorm of strikes and hits. Zynk could not risk shooting when they moved so close and so fast. They finaly jumped from each other. Frenzy looked quite staggered, with many more bruisers and goose eggs. Nemesis on the other hoof was standing, untouched. It looked like he wanted to say something when suddenly loud snap was heard. On the left side of Nemesis body appeared numerous craks. Worse yet, pices of his armor was falling of.

Zynk realised what happened in the instant. By beaing repeatedly exposed on extreme hotness and cold bonds of molecules that maked Nemesis shell was broken. Even nanomachines was destroyed that way - at last the ones in close proximity of the cracks.

"So it's you, I remember now. My batteries aren't running dry. They are in perfect condition! I've had myself in nonlethal combat mode, but I guess I can turn it off one more time, in honor of your ancestors!", he replied with a manic smile. Noticing the damage to Nemesis, he activated his horn once more, encasing Nemesis in a regeneration aura that restored his armor and nanomachines and also casting an endure elements enchantment, rendering the axes useless.

Staring at Frenzy, he whispered, "The Ancients made me, I helped destroy the Dark Dragon and Zeon, the demon Alicorn. If a few cities had to burn to end the conflict, it was necessary to ensure the peace of all species." His databanks had loaded the Minotaur combat routines and his eyes went from blue to red as runes lit up on his armor, quite a few ancient Minotaur symbols alighted with the mystical flames.

"Lethal combat protocol engaged. Warning! Safety overrides malfunctioning.", Zynk said as additional armaments came into play, his missile rack and his horn opened up to reveal an autocannon. "Satellite connection successful, Nazca ship remote activation authorized. Orbital strike authorized. Additional power supply authorized.", he said mechanically as the orbiting satellite came back online, an ominous energy building inside it. "I'd flee, because the satellite is arming the orbital cannon, the same weapon that obliterated so many cities.", he added as he fired a full lethal barrage of missiles, armor piercing rounds, laser fire, and a blast from the Nazca cannon. After that barrage he continued undiminished, grabbing Grey Matter and all his work before throwing them onto the Nazca ship and saying, "Stay here and stay safe, if you can figure it out, arm the weapons and use them against the Minotaur.

Nemesis felt the ice cover his armour "oh please" he said mockingly and with another shockwave he shattered the ice and appeared unharmed and for a second he had vanished only to reappear and ram right into the midsection of the menatour, the sheer momentum alone forced his opponent further back and at point black he fired his dual energy cannons.

Nemesis flew back and waited for the dust and energy particles to fade and see what had survived his attack.

"You seem very eager to kill Zynk, how fitting for war machine. Even trought I have strenght and memory of Mountainbreaker I am not him. I am FRENZY! I wrestled hydras, dragon and other beasts both named and unnamed."

said minotaur as he dodged and evaded oncoming projectiles.

"You so proud of Ancients and where are they? Gone. Forgotten. You just an echo of conflict from ages past. It appears only a battle was left for ya."

"Look who says this." Zynk shooted back.

"Ha! My ancestors made things both I am proud of and opposite. But both they and achived this by our own work.Both of ya? Got everything granted, no work to achive this power. And thats the reson why my family wished for your return. You are ultimate challange!" he smiled and gazed straight upward.

"It's enough for today. It appears that you want to prevail so badly that you want to use this. Have you forgotten where we are? Or you are willing to anihilate city of innocents for victory? Well, I am not. I have my honor" he said sheeting his axes and turned around.

"Wait, thats it?" cried surprised Nemesis.

" For today at last. We will meet again in this or other life. I hope that you will find what's honor is Zynk"

He walked few steps and with sudden blow of dust he was gone.

(OOC: Looks like bowing out then may have saved Sketch's life. Well I think now's a good time to come back.)

This frantic fight did not go unnoticed. Sketch returned after a successful lunch to find his house surrounded by a crowd of ponies. "What the Discord is going on over here?" he said irately to a guardspony stood in the crowd.

"Some kind of robot ponies are fighting against a giant minotaur! See for yourself!" The guard pushed gently against the pony next to him who then moved to the side in response. Sketch stepped forward and gasped. "Spectacular fight, right? I had my money on the minotaur, but then that oldy looking one suddenly powered up and now the real fights happening."

"Aren't you going to do anything?" Sketch cried exasperatedly.

"Nope. Guards don't stand a chance. I say let them fight it out, and we'll just run clean up."

"But... but that's my house! And they're destroying it!"

The guardspony shrugged in response. "Like I said, I ain't risking mine or the lads' lives on this. You want to break them up, you do it yourself."

Sketch gulped and took a few shaking steps forward when suddenly missiles flew in every direction. Most of the crowd screamed and ran leaving just the guardspony and Sketch.

"Whoa! See what I mean. Now that is power!"

"Please, you have to help me! I can't do it by myself!" Sketch cried fearfully.

"Trust me, mate, we ain't gonna make much of a difference."

Sketch was speechless at the guardspony's brutal honesty.

"Look, if you want to charge in there, then here take my sword. Good luck to you," the guardspony replied as he held out his sabre.

Sketch took the sword and charged into the fight only to see the minotaur disappear in a burst of smoke. Sketch looked around confusedly for a few seconds then sighed with relief. "What in Celestia's name happened here?!" Sketch shouted at the assembled robots. "Who was that minotaur? Why were you fighting? What did you do to my house?!" Sketch cried.

Zynk turned to Sketch and noticing the saber said, "Lay down your arms and surrender or I will be forced to fire." His red eyes scanned the pony and recognized him as Sketch. "Oh, I'm sorry Sketch, deactivate lethal force mode.", he said as the missile racks retracted and his horn closed.

Eyes blue once more and the runes deactivated, he answered his question, "The Minotaur was trying to foalknap Grey Matter and burst through the wall and attacked us. We fought back to keep him safe. Im sorry about your house, I'll repair it." Trotting over to the damaged house, he began to repair the building using magic.

As he repaired Sketch's house, he thought about what Frenzy said. Like I would actually fire the satellite in Canterlot. I'm not that heartless. It was a bluff and he took it seriously and left us alone. I know what honor is, I served with distinction in the Shining Force against Zeon, keeping the devils at bay ling enough for the citizens to safely burrow underground. I locked the gate of Moun so the devils couldn't flood north Parmecia and guarded the entrance to the tunnels until Bowie arrived., he thought to himself.

(( ooc: sorry got carried away there ))

Nemesis staggered and struggled to stand. that fight only lasted a few minutes and he was already on the verge of overheating "darn it all where did he go??" he asked as he looked around....nothing..he was gone..

Nemesis turned and began to fix up sketches home when he heard the voice of sketch himself, he slowly turned around as he held up a piece of the wall "oh hello! don't worry we are fixing it. and your furniture is pretty much unharmed from this....incident" he was worried about sketch, he sighed as he put a section of the wall back where it was "perhaps we should leave before this happens again....no wonder robots are a very very rare to see..."